Free/Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 6S, Macbook Pro, Monster Notebook

Operating System

iOS 12, High Siearra, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to get premium payment page failing and yes my cards open for internet but I'm always getting this error with my whole cards.

10 Replies

Hi @doprakk,

Welcome to the Community.

Can you please share a screenshot of the exact error message you're getting? (make sure to hide any sensitive info).

Thanks! 🙂

Sure, I got this `Transaction failed. Please try again later or try another payment solution` message for my every credit, bank, debit cards.

Screenshot_21.png

Was your card issued in the same country as your Spotify account is set to?

Yes

Please check out this article for payment troubleshooting, if none of the steps there work, let me know.

I already did this things I have this issue about a year and I was buying premium code from another reseller but they stopped selling and I can't get any premium membership right now

What a lovely customer care and support right thx guys my problem didn't solved and I'm using spotify since 2013 but I'm thinking about to start using Apple Music

Do you get the same error using a different payment method?

Hey @doprakk.

Peter from the Community Mod team here 🙂

Just to follow up on what @Brunelicia said: if it still doesn't work with another payment method, could you try the following:

• opening the payment page in a different browser or in an incognito window
  • creating a new account and subscribing to Premium there?

If creating a new account works, don't worry - you won't lose any of your music. You'll just have to get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will help you move all your content to the new account and then close your old account.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on - we'll be right here if you need any further help.

You has to be kidding me ahahah LOL

How to make a million dollar company.

No way to delete my account! I'm using spotify since 2013 and this reply is a bag of bullsh*t I'm out guys 

Suggested posts