I got a new phone and now can’t download songs

I got a new phone and now can’t download songs

Mchristman7

What can I do?

2 Replies

Billy-J

Hey @Mchristman7, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, can you let me know the make and model of the device you're experiencing this on?

Let me know how everything goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

OscarDC

Hey @Mchristman7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account rather than your real Spotify one when changing your phone.

If you still have access to your previous phone, try to check the email registered in your account by hitting Settings and checking the registered email. 

In case you don't have access to your old phone, we'd recommend trying to recover your password using all the emails you may have used to create your account, any Facebook/Google/Apple account and even the phone number.

If none of the above works, we'd suggest contacting our Customer support so they can check your individual account and help you log into the Premium one.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts