Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have Family Premium and I want to connect o Hulu. It doesn't work!

I have Family Premium and I want to connect o Hulu. It doesn't work!

Spotify closed this post with a really crappy explanation.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Hulu-Spotify-Family-Plan-with-Hulu/idi-p/2348892?colla...

So basically, I pay for a premium account for my family and you're telling me that premium doesn't mean premium for families. Now, from a marketing perspective, Spotify sounds like a bunch of amateurs whereby they offer a product, name it and then fail to offer the same features across the product line. Imagine in someone joined with the expectation Hulu was included because the Family Premium Plan is, well, premium?

Spotify, you need to rename my plan to "We hate families" and remove the word premium, after that, we're good!

1 Reply

Hey @Music-and-Love,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. 

We are continuously trying to make the best possible deals and price offerings based on the circumstances and the market specifics and we'll continue to do so in the future!

Keep in mind that all subscription offerings, including the offers with bundled services that we launch are dependent on licensing agreements, partnership deals, regional availability and many other factors that are often outside of our full control.

We most certainly do not hate families, and suggesting as much really won't change the reality of the situation. Our current Family Plan is carefully tailored and can cater for Families with up to 6 members. The discount is aligned with other relevant offerings on the market, so we can guarantee you that you are receiving one of the best possible discounts per person for having the Spotify Premium features. 

As mentioned, partnerships and bundle offers with other services are dependent on a myriad of factors that are out of our influence here in the Community, so no matter the amount of votes such an idea gets, it usually gets closed for one of the afore-mentioned reasons. This is why, to give other relevant ideas a better chance, we do not allow any subscription-related ideas as per our Guidelines

Hope this clears things up. Take care!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts