Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing Subscription Payment through Account/Routing Number

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy recent debit card has been shut off due to fraudulent activities. I am receiving a new debit card in the mail in the next 5-7 business days. However, my premium spotify...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My recent debit card has been shut off due to fraudulent activities. I am receiving a ne...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • change payment
    new debit card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from credit card payment to gift card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoOperating System Android My Question or IssueI started using spotify premium with the 30 days free option. For doing so i had to register a credit card. The 30 days are about to end and i wanted to change my payment mode ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Operating System  Android  My Question or Issue I started using spotify premium with the 30 days free option. For doing so i had to register a credit...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Question - Spotify Premium Duo

PlanPremiumCountryPoland My Question or IssueHi, I have one, simple question for you, guys. If I buy a Premium Duo, it will create new account for other member or what?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland   My Question or Issue Hi, I have one, simple question for you, guys. If I buy a Premium Duo, it will create new account for other member or what?  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account has been deleted and my playlist too

I had a premium Spotify account and all of a sudden when trying to log in, it has disappeared together with all my playlist. Apart from that, the user name now has become a number of 10-12 digits. This wouldn't be a problem if at least I could be abl...

• Visitor
  • I had a premium Spotify account and all of a sudden when trying to log in, it has disappeared together with all my playlist. Apart from that, the user name now has become a number of 10-12 digits. Th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double debiting

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueHi, in March 2020 I was charged doubled with 9,99 EUR. Can you please refund one charge? Or can you send me an Email Adress or contact data, to which I can refer? Thanks for your help,

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany       My Question or Issue Hi, in March 2020 I was charged doubled with 9,99 EUR. Can you please refund one charge? Or can you send me an E...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student Subscription with Hulu and Showtime

I had the Spotify Premium subscription with the free Hulu. I changed my subscription to the Premium for Students and was able to activate Showtime, but not Hulu. Instead of Hulu saying "Activate Now" in "Your Services" it says "Start Watching." I del...

• Visitor
  • I had the Spotify Premium subscription with the free Hulu.  I changed my subscription to the Premium for Students and was able to activate Showtime, but not Hulu.  Instead of Hulu saying "A...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment deducted but premium not activated

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaMy Question or IssueHi, I signed up for a single premium plan on a debit card, and put it as a monthly subscription. The money for the first month has been deducted from my bank account, but my Spotify account still shows me to...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India My Question or Issue Hi, I signed up for a single premium plan on a debit card, and put it as a monthly subscription. The money for the first month has been deducted f...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t buy 6 months premium with debit card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone XR Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueIs it possible to buy 6 months premium with a debit card? Or do I have to pay with paysafecard?

• Plan Free/Premium Country Canada  Device iPhone XR  Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue Is it possible to buy 6 months premium with a debit card? Or do I have ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in to Spotify - I STILL NEED HELP

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI was part of my family's plan (under my sister's name, but paid for by Mom). My mom forgot about that and disputed payment with credit card company. I received an email ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue I was part of my family's plan (under my sister's name, but paid for by Mom). My mom forgot ab...
  • Ste7en
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • I can't log in to Spotify - I STILL NEED HELP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to add Duo, even if we are at the same address

Hi, Got a duo plan, but I am unable to add my wife into the plan, even if we input the exact same address as what is declared in my account, it always say we have to live in the same country. We do... Anybody can help, haven't found a way to chat wit...

• Visitor
  • Hi,     Got a duo plan, but I am unable to add my wife into the plan, even if we input the exact same address as what is declared in my account, it always say we have to live in the same ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Charge

PlanPremium for StudentsCountryUnited StatesDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemiOS 10.13.6 My Question or IssueI was subscribed to the Premium for Students plan last year, and I was not notified that I need to renew my subscription every year...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium for Students Country United States Device Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System iOS 10.13.6   My Question or Issue I was subscribed to the Premium for Students plan last ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my premium subscription won’t renew

i topped up yesterday with Vodefone and i added the extra €5 for spotify premium and it said it was gone through. Vodefone then sent me the link to complete the premium purchase but when i pressed on the link it said by subscription would renew on th...

• Visitor
  • i topped up yesterday with Vodefone and i added the extra €5 for spotify premium and it said it was gone through. Vodefone then sent me the link to complete the premium purchase but when i pressed on...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They charged me after cancelled it

PlanPremiumCountryPerúOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI canceled Spotify premium on March 31 because I didn't want to have it anymore, but they charged me on April 1 anyway, so I want a refund.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Perú Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I canceled Spotify premium on March 31 because I didn't want to have it any...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribe failed.

PlanPremiumCountryGerman version, living in Bulgaria Device(iPhone 5SE)Operating System(iOS 13.3.1) My Question or Issue I tried to unsubscribe few days ago and I thought it was done successfully although I did’t recieve an e-mail with confirmation.T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country German version, living in Bulgaria   Device (iPhone 5SE) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   My Question or Issue   I tried to unsubscribe few days ago and...
  • RKolev
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My offline music will NOT play!

None of the below information PlanPremiumCountry South Africa DeviceSamsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro Operating System Android My Question or IssueMy offline music will NOT play unless I have my data on. What is the point of paying premium subscription ...

• Regular
  • None of the below information  Plan Premium Country  South Africa    Device Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro  Operating System  Android    My Question...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Offline Music.
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium zu Family Abo mit Geschenkgutschein

Guten Tag, Ich hab gestern über Paypal giftshop einen 99€ Gutschein gekauft und mir ein 12 Monats Abo gemacht. Nun möchte ich aber ein family Abo abschließen und diesen mit Paypal bezahlen. Wie funktioniert das mit der Abrechnung bzw Verrechnung. Ode...

• Casual Listener
  • Guten Tag,    Ich hab gestern über Paypal giftshop einen 99€ Gutschein gekauft und mir ein 12 Monats Abo gemacht. Nun möchte ich aber ein family Abo abschließen und diesen mit Paypal beza...
  • Db2811
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have been charged for a premium account but still has free account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy debit card has been charged for a premium account for this month but it states t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Philippines Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Been charged 3 times

help I have been charged 3 Times for my premium how do I get a refund????

• Visitor
  • help I have been charged 3 Times for my premium how do I get a refund????  
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t suscribe to premium duo

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceIPhone 7 Plus My Question or IssueHey, I can’t suscribe to premium duo. I’ve canceled my regular premium subscription and now I want premium duo. When the page asks me my debit card number and I complete the applicati...

•   Plan Premium Country Argentina Device IPhone 7 Plus     My Question or Issue Hey, I can’t suscribe to premium duo. I’ve canceled my regular premium subscription and now I w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can’t upgrade to premium

PlanFreeCountry ArgentinaDeviceIphone 6s My Question It does allow me to upgrade to premium, see below the error:

B1CA66E3-D1F7-4E9E-B9AA-A0338FABD19F.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Argentina Device Iphone 6s   My Question  It does allow me to upgrade to premium, see below the error:    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes