Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need your help!

I need your help!

Well... Hello. My name is Kevin.

I'm from Argentina, and i have the Spotify suscription, but i don't remember my password(It should be clarified that i have my spotify session started in my phone)

Now... I lack of access to the registered email in my account and i wish cancel my suscription.

Second question

In this three weeks(Approximately) I have not received any payment of Spotify to my suscription. Thanks for read this post. 

Greetings Spotify Community! 😄

3 Replies

Hola @KevinAC, welcome to the Spotify Community!

First of all, when did you subscribe to Premium?

When you click here, does your account show as Free or Premium?

Through the link bellow you can reset your password:

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Hope this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your answer.

But this account is not my ''real'' account in where is the premium. I do not have access to the email of the premium account.

I see, @KevinAC.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts