Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for 3 Months for 0,99,- but my account is still free.

I paid for 3 Months for 0,99,- but my account is still free.

Plan 

Free/Premium premium

Country the netherlands

Device iPad air 2019

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I got an verification mail and everything Seems to be right. On my profile-page iT says my account is free but in my payments iT says i payed for premium

2FB4EFA3-DDD6-4B69-98B7-453BB127B3ED.png
C3FEC8B6-E7C3-4647-A368-30E06EFDDD82.png
5 Replies

You and me and 71 others, there was a post made about this issue 4 weeks ago but it's still "under investigation".. Don't think Spotify has their priority's right because they still did nothing about the issue.. Here is the post of 4 weeks ago: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Bought-spotify-premium-but-I-still-got-spotify-free/...

All the people on that post feel cheated by Spotify, because we all got the invoice and the receipt of paying but none of us got the premium. 

Really bad communication and coöperation from Spotify's part. No words for it.

Yeah I completely agree with your reply. The fact that they completely
delete your account if you cancel a 10,- for a month i think is ridiculous.

as of Mon,Jun 17 at 03:14:20,still nothing?Is there anyone at spotify or was it all a giant exit scam?For 99 cents?

Something quite similar here!

About 2 Weeks ago, I bought the 0.99€ premium trial as well but did never get

- a verification e-mail

- a receipt

- the premium account status

I tried to do the "get premium" procedure again, always getting an error-message (saying something like: "not for you")...

And - annoyingly - today I found out, that spotify has charged my credit card ...

So: I payed for something I wanted to have but never did get?!

Please HELP!

I tried support@spotify.com and told them about my issue (Paid for 3months trial premium, got receipt, bank account has been charged - still spotify free).

They answered that there had been a refund of my paid 99cents, but my bank account says there has NOT been any refund.

I feel more and more defrauded 😞

Suggested posts