Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

KAYTRANADA promo code

Solved!

KAYTRANADA promo code

does anyone have the promo code for the KAYTRANADA tickets that go on sale for his Washington DC show?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kchimonyo ,

Welcome to the Community! 

Emails and presale codes are sent to listeners who Spotify's data show are an artistโ€™s top fans when Spotify is part of an event involving an artist.

If you didn't receive one this time around, hopefully, you'll be selected in the future.

For more information on our Fans First emails, check this article.

Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kchimonyo ,

Welcome to the Community! 

Emails and presale codes are sent to listeners who Spotify's data show are an artistโ€™s top fans when Spotify is part of an event involving an artist.

If you didn't receive one this time around, hopefully, you'll be selected in the future.

For more information on our Fans First emails, check this article.

Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you. I have KAYTRANADA as one of mu too artists but I didnโ€™t realize
my email notification was off, I just enabled it. Is it possible to still
get the code?

I received the e-mail about Pre-sale 12EST today, but when i try to buy tix, I get an error that there are none available?

Please advise, 

x

I received an email with the code but when I enter it on the venue site, it says "invalid". Help.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you didn't get an invite this time, don't worry - just make sure you have email notifications enabled in your account overview here to receive these emails in future.

If you've received a Fans First email but are seeing an error, we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here - they'll be able to take a look backstage and see what's happening.

For more info on Fans First emails, make sure to check out this support article.

Cheers! 

Suggested posts