Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Microsoft Rewards Spotify redeem code not working

Microsoft Rewards Spotify redeem code not working

I got a 3 months free Spotify Premium Microsoft Rewards redeem code which is not working when I follow the link to Spotify.

40 Replies

Hey everyone,

Keep in mind that you're only eligible for this offer if you haven't had Premium on any other Spotify account in the past.

The codes for this offer can be redeemed until Feb 20, 2025 in select countries (US, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and South Korea).

As always, Spotify doesn't support the use of sny VPNs or Proxies, so it's best to keep those disabled when redeeming such offers or when using Spotify in general.

I hope this clears things up! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Al abrir la página me dice que no está disponible

Hey, @Jisuss 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

Could you share a screenshot of the error message you’re getting when trying to redeem your offer, please?

Keep me posted!

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 🇧🇷🎶

LuanSpotify Star

i’m also having a problem. I put in the code to the redeem page on spotify but it says the code is invalid. i’ve never had premium before 

Hey folks, thanks for posting in this thread and for the shared details!

It seems that everything’s looking good on our end now. If you're still trial-eligible, you should be able to redeem the reward at https://spotify.com/ppt/microsoftrewards.

Just a reminder to make sure that you're using a stable internet connection and to try with a different one if needed and if you're still encountering any issues, you can try in an incognito-window on the browser you're currently using (or possibly try with a different one) and even on a different device.

Keep us posted 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I have tried the link that you have provided above, but takes me to the 404 page below (the first screenshot). I also tried having the email resent from Microsoft rewards, the link worked but the verification code was invalid (the second screenshot). Am I denied the free 3-month Premium trial because I was given a 2-week trial when I created my Spotify account? Can you please help me out here so I can use the 3-month free Premium trial?

Cheers, 

Rahul

Screenshot (21).png
Screenshot (22).png

Hi @RaNa03,

Thanks for reaching out. If you've used Premium under any form before, then you are no longer eligible for any trials, including this offer.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Joan, 

As a Spotify account is created, the user automatically gets a 2-week free trial of Spotify Premium. I don't think that counts as it previously did let me enter the code and was asking for my payment method, which I did not enter as I wanted to use the 3-month trial later. 

If you do say that the 2-week free trial does count as using Premium and makes me ineligible to use the 3-month free trial through Microsoft Rewards, would I be able to use the 1-month free trial through choosing the "Individual Premium Plan" from Spotify's options? 

Hi @RaNa03,

Thanks for the reply. If you've input a payment method and taken a trial of any kind, this means you will no longer be eligible for other trials and similar offers. Using gift cards or promo codes or joining a Family/Duo plan also makes you no longer valid.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator

Hi Joan,

So since Spotify has given a free 2-week free trial of Premium from when I created my Spotify account, does that mean that I am not eligible for the 3-month free trial? I am asking this as everyone gets a 2-week free trial of Premium from the day they create their Spotify account. 

Can you please clarify? 

Cheers, 

Rahul

Hey @RaNa03,

Thanks for that question.

The 2-week trial upon signup doesn't count since you don't need to enter a payment method for it.

We hope this helps.

MihailYModerator

Hi Mihail, 

Since the 2-week free trial does not count, can you please tell me why the code that I have used from Microsoft rewards does not work as it says "The code you entered is invalid"? The code did work before, but I did not enter my payment details as I did not want to use the 3-month trial then; because I did that, does the code become invalidated? 

Thanks for the reply @RaNa03!

If the code hasn't been redeemed on an account yet, it should still be valid. Could you try redeeming it using an incognito window in your browser to see if it makes any difference? If possible, you can also give it a shot from another device.

Should the issue persist, however, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft so that they can double-check the code from their end. You can contact them through this page.

Fingers crossed this works for you! We're just a post away if you need anything else.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hi Maria, 

I tried through incognito and also from another device, but still comes with the same message that the code is invalid. Would you be able to check the code if I dm the code to you? 

Cheers, 

Rahul

Hey @RaNa03,

As @Maria mentioned, it's recommend reaching out to Microsoft so that they can double-check the code from their end. You can contact them through this page. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

I have contacted them and they say that the code has expired. They also say that there will be another 3-month Spotify Premium free trial coming up in Microsoft Rewards.

Thank you for your help and support

I was able to get the code from Microsoft Rewards, but I can’t redeem it from the Spotify Microsoft Rewards website, it shows up with a 404 error. I never had premium on my account before and I tried to redeem it from spotify.com/redeem but it did not work

No puedo dar de alta los 3 meses gratis que me regalaron por Microsoft rewars

I cannot redeem my Microsoft Rewards code as it says that the code is invalid. I completed the offer and received an e-mail along with the code. However, when I enter the code on the Spotify Redeem Page, it does not work.

i did the promotion for the 3 month premium and im only now redeeming it but when i try redeeming the code it says its invalid. I checked the promotion expiry on the microsoft rewards website but it only mentions the 14 days youre suppose to log in to complete the offer

Suggested posts