Premium (Student)

Country

Indonesia

Device

ASUS K43SJ

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have Student Discount verified by SheerID , and im about to upgrade my spotify to premium with student discount and use mobile payment monthly for 1 year .

Unfortunately i can't pay this plan , everytime i press continue after entering my pin from my provider , it always show message "Something went wrong" , i've tried in PC/Laptop/Mobile , using wifi or data cellular , error still occurs , i've reading the article to change my profile country to match with my payment country , its already Indonesia . Please help me , its already 3 Days since i got student discount and i can't use it .
Thanks .

Capture.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @fajarep_.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and thanks for trying out a few troubleshooting steps already.

Could we suggest that you try opening the payment page in an incognito window or in a different browser on either your mobile or your desktop?

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll think of something else to suggest 😉

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @fajarep_.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and thanks for trying out a few troubleshooting steps already.

Could we suggest that you try opening the payment page in an incognito window or in a different browser on either your mobile or your desktop?

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll think of something else to suggest 😉

Hi Peter,

So I have similar situation, I've tried @fajarep_ troubleshooting steps and yours as well but it still doesn't work. I'm also eligible for Premium for Student and my payment always failed at PIN verification. Would be glad to have this problem solved soon, thanks a lot!

Vita

Hey @gogolf267,

Thanks for reaching out.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you've received the activation link for Premium with Student Discount from SheerID, correct?  Could you try signing up for the plan on a different device and see if you encounter the same issue there?

If you do, we'd appreciate it if you share a screenshot of the error that gets displayed at your end. Just make sure that the whole webpage address is visible. We'll happily take a closer look.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Mihail, I appreciate the quick response.

Confirming your question, I received the activation link for Premium with Student Discount from SheerID and I've been using Premium for Students since last year. But somehow this month's payment doesn't work. 

And I've been trying to do the payment with both smartphone and laptop and nothing's work until now. I'll include the screenshots below.

spotify pin verification failed_desktop.pngScreenshot_20210309-211734_Chrome.jpg

I hope this problem can be solved real soon, thanks a lot!

Hey @gogolf267,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the screenshots.

We suggest waiting 24 hours before trying again. If the issue persists afterwards, we recommend reaching out to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and further assist you with this. You can find the available channels to contact them here.

We hope you can get Premium again very soon. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi CarlosE, thank you for the suggestion.

I've tried again after 24 hours for the payment and finally it worked well, so now I'm back again with my Premium for Student discount.

Thank you for the help, appreciate it! 🙂

Hi again @gogolf267,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're glad to know that your payment went through successfully and you can continue enjoying your Premium features 🙂

For anything else you need, you know where to find us.

Have a great day!

CarlosEModerator

<snip - Moderator edit>

 I hope this error will try again and purchase on paypal

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Just to confirm, do you still having issue purchasing you subscription? If so, can you confirm if you followed the steps that's been provided in the thread?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Come back to renew my premium please

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? Did you try the suggestions in the thread?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator

I would like to stay my premium because it’s been canceled.

it’s need to get done buying subscription for now.

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply.

If you're having issues renewing your Premium try the following:

• Use another internet browser
  • Use an incognito Window
  • Use another connection or device
  • If none of that works, try a different payment method

You can check how long you have left of your Premium plan here. After your account changes to free, you can try to re-subscribe from here.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts