Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium gift card code is invalid

Solved!

My Spotify Premium gift card code is invalid

My Spotify Premium gift card code is not valid, I made the purchase of my gift card and when I redeemed it and entered the code it tells me that: Unfortunately, this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact the customer service department.
What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @3524649bm941cx8 !

Can you try reaching Spotify directly with one of the options described here. I hope they will be able to help you with this. Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @3524649bm941cx8 !

Can you try reaching Spotify directly with one of the options described here. I hope they will be able to help you with this. Let me know how it goes 🙂

If you could solve my problem, thank you very much! Have a nice day

Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service

PLEASE CHECK THESE EROR

Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service.

Please Solved my Problem. 

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

If you're having trouble redeeming your gift card, we'd recommend taking a look at this article to find some helpful tips. 

In case it doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest reaching out directly to our Support team here. They'll be able to check your gift card and provide further help if possible.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts