Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My forum posts are being deleted

Solved!

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Hello. I was participating in a forum thread concerning an issue with Amazon Echo devices and did edit my first entry with more info, which was then deleted. Not knowing what I did wrong I wrote a new one, which was also instantly deleted. Please resolve this since I want to do my part to have Spotify working on my devices again.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @1157821601

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We checked and it looks fine now. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there @1157821601,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Did the post follow our Community guidelines?

It would be great if you could provide us more information with what your issue is so that we can help you 🙂

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

As far as I know nothing I wrote was against the Community Guidelines. My first post was there a couple of days and only got deleted when I edited it to add more info pertaining to the subject. My guess the harmless editing got flagged by some anti spam mechanic.

This is the thread btw

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idc-p/5349232

Hey @1157821601,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for sharing the original post.

If your post was meeting all the guidelines and the edit you made was within the rules too, it should not be removed.

Just to double check, would you mind sending us the post you wrote after the edit? This will give us a better look on what could be the reason for the deletion. 

We'll be on the lookout for your response. ​​​​​​​

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can't access that post anymore because it was deleted and I didn't save a copy beforehand. In summary I was stating the devices affected by the issue and their respective firmware version numbers.

Hey @1157821601,

Thank you so much for keeping in contact.

In this case, we'd recommend posting it again in the thread you shared before https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idc-p/534923...

After you post it, send us the link to keep an eye on it in case it gets deleted again. With this, we could determine why the post is getting deleted.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Marked as solution

Hey @1157821601

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We checked and it looks fine now. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts