Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need refund/spotify credit back

Solved!

Need refund/spotify credit back

I switched from student premium subscription to family to receive a free google home mini, but they were out of stock so I was not able to receive that. This is not a big deal except I just changed back to student subscription again but lost the $15 I paid for family. If the money was used for the next 3 payments I would be happy but the extra money I paid is now lost and I'm quite upset. How can I fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @ssyj99 

Alright, I know that can be disappointing, so I suggest that you take a look at the following article to see how the refund policy on Spotify works.

And then, you can be in touch with the Customer Support to get more informations and probably request your refund.

If you need more information or have any other questions, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @ssyj99 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contacting us here.

About your issue, you changed your account premium plan on your own. And you was charged based on your order for this exchange. Spotify doesn't get the responsibility of this exchange. Even because was emphasized that Spotify didn't recommend the account exchange to get the deal, because this could represent that kind of issue. 

It was highlighted on Terms and Conditions that the deal was limited for an specific stock and time.

For more information, you can be in touch with the Customer Support.

If you need more information or have any other questions, let me know.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

I understand that now but I paid $15 for family and when I changed back to student subscription shouldn't it have changed after this month's subscription? But I just lost the $15 I paid for and there is zero credit whatsoever to maybe pay for the next month's and I can't even take advantage of the family subscription for this month. 

Marked as solution

Hey again, @ssyj99 

Alright, I know that can be disappointing, so I suggest that you take a look at the following article to see how the refund policy on Spotify works.

And then, you can be in touch with the Customer Support to get more informations and probably request your refund.

If you need more information or have any other questions, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts