Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to reactivate Hulu disappeared!

Option to reactivate Hulu disappeared!

Plan:  Premium

Hi, I've been a long-time Spotify Premium user. I wanted to watch a show on Hulu, so I went to the Your Services tab to activate it. I accidentally clicked DEACTIVATE. 

Now I no longer have access to the Your Services tab to reactivate my Hulu!

Please fix this, and reactivate my free Hulu as soon as possible. 

4 Replies

Hey there @pleasefixthis,

Thanks for reaching out with this to the Community and welcome!

Just to confirm, were you on the regular Premium and Hulu bundle?

If so, keep in mind it was a limited time offer in the USA that is no longer available. In this case, once deactivated, it won't be possible to reactivate it again. 

However, just because an offer is not active right now, doesn't mean that won't be again in the future! Just keep an eye out for this and other special offers here

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to post them 🙂

Have a wonderful day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Well that doesn't seem right. There were no warning messages or interstitials telling me that clicking this would make me lose access permanently. There were no promos announcing that this access would end. It seems like a pretty bad user experience to accidentally click something and lose permanent access.

So I am looking to upgrade my hulu plan and am wondering if I deactivate hulu from my spotify plan, will it change the spotify plan I am on automatically?  Would like the option to revert to my spotify and hulu plan later.

Thank you!

Hi @selwonger,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you're currently on the Premium Individual with Hulu plan, your subscription will automatically switch to Premium and you will lose access to Hulu when you disconnect your Hulu and Spotify accounts. Once disconnected, it won't be possible to sign-up to the deal again as it's no longer available. Head here for more info on that.

You could consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if you'd like to see the Premium and Hulu offer return. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts