Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Page Not Found When Activating Hulu

Solved!

Page Not Found When Activating Hulu

I have tried everything to activate hulu. I saw other posts very simiilar to this posted very recently, however a Moderator said the issue should be fixed. It's clearly not. I have tried activating it in my normal browser, incognito mode, and even on my phone. I get the same Page Not Found error on all devices. I would really like to subscribe to Hulu so I hope this issue can actually get solved. Thank you.

spothulu1.JPG
spothulu2.JPG

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies

Hi @IntimidatingL,

Not sure but this looks like a hulu issue. I think you can connect spotify with hulu but first hulu should be setup correctly so I think you should contact hulu.

Let me know if this does make sense.

Regards,

René

As soon as I hit Activate Hulu From Spotify's "Your Services" menu it takes me to the page that says "I'm New to Hulu" or "I Have a Hulu Account". Considering when I hit "I'm New to Hulu" it still takes me to a "Page Not Found" error, I highly doubt i have to have anything "setup" as you said. I doubt I need to have anything "setup" when creating a new account. Some additional information that was left out; I have successfully linked them before, but unlinked them because I wanted a higher tier Hulu subscription, but I would like the lower teir, free subscription again. I don't know why/how that would cause a Page Not Found error when trying to link them again. Furthermore, I have contacted Hulu support regarding this and they said it was almost 100% a Spotify problem.

Hi @IntimidatingL,

Your problem looks similar to this recent post which stated that it's solved and apparently it isn't. Can you read the post, maybe you can find something useful? Do you live in the US? It's not available in Canada I know.

Let me hear if you get a bit further, if not let me know and I will try to get some more help.

Regards,

René

Marked as solution

Welp, that explains it. Kinda dumb that I still have an Activate free Hulu button on my account.

spothulu3.JPG

Suggested posts