Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

"Card is from a country where there is no spotify"

I've been trying to go premium for a week now, using two different cards and using a desktop computer and my mobile phone. It says that Spotify has not launched yet in my country, (Argentina) and that I should use a card that is where Spotify is pres...

• I've been trying to go premium for a week now, using two different cards and using a desktop computer and my mobile phone. It says that Spotify has not launched yet in my country, (Argentina) and tha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • card
    country
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T UPGRADE TO PREMIUM

When i try to upgrade, the american express sent me a message for the authorization for 3 times (so the card has no problem), but then the upgrade doesn't proceed and the website shows me this message (see the attached pic) "it looks like you already...

• When i try to upgrade, the american express sent me a message for the authorization for 3 times (so the card has no problem), but then the upgrade doesn't proceed and the website shows me this messag...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    upgrade
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay 3 month and nothing

i just pay 61.20 soles, 18.91 dollars , for a 3 month premmium account , but the thing is that nothing has change ,I´m still being free account, so i want to know what can i do to solve this problem

• i just pay 61.20 soles, 18.91 dollars , for a 3 month premmium  account , but the thing is that nothing has change ,I´m still being free account, so i want to know what can i do to solve this pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Double Payments

I converted to a family plan a few months ago; but I'm being charged for the family plan and my regular subscription. How do i get this corrected? Thank you

• I converted to a family plan a few months ago; but I'm being charged for the family plan and my regular subscription.  How do i get this corrected?   Thank you
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagamento

Fiz o pagamento do Spotify Premium no boleto bacário, mas o serviço não foi liberado para mim até agora. Não estava disponível para a escolha do Cartão de Crédito e acabei pagando no boleto. O débito já foi efetuado no banco, mas continuo apenas com ...

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz o pagamento do Spotify Premium no boleto bacário, mas o serviço não foi liberado para mim até agora. Não estava disponível para a escolha do Cartão de Crédito e acabei pagando no boleto. O débito...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not get the Premium family account

Hello, I am from Bolivia and I want to get the premium account but the spotify page does not let me make the payment by credit card, I spoke with the bank and he said he did not register any request for payment .... help !!!

• Hello, I am from Bolivia and I want to get the premium account but the spotify page does not let me make the payment by credit card, I spoke with the bank and he said he did not register any request ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't avail the premium subcription

I'm paying via mobile. I already have 135 load balance on my phone but after entering the pin they sent me it said i dont have enough credit but the price was only 129 php.

• I'm paying via mobile. I already have 135 load balance on my phone but after entering the pin they sent me it said i dont have enough credit but the price was only 129 php.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't complete the monthly payment

For the last two days I've been trying to pay with three different credit cards, all of them meet the requirements and have enough funds to pay the subscription. Please help me cause now my subscription is paused and I can't use Spotify unless I down...

• For the last two days I've been trying to pay with three different credit cards, all of them meet the requirements and have enough funds to pay the subscription. Please help me cause now my subs...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Please Help

I was subscribed to Spotify premium but now I am not but when I look on my profile it still says I am. How do I stop this and will I still be charged?

• I was subscribed to Spotify premium but now I am not but when I look on my profile it still says I am.  How do I stop this and will I still be charged?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working?

I purchased the three months premium trial at £0.99 a month and then purchased the full price at £9.99 (trans code ) but since switching phones to an upgrade my Spotify hasn't worked. Could you advise wether I'm using the wrong log in details (invoic...

• I purchased the three months premium trial at £0.99 a month and then purchased the full price at £9.99 (trans code <removed sensitive info>) but since switching phones to an upgrade my Spotify ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day.

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.i get this message when i try to do my second payment i tryed 4 cards and 2 paypal accounts i just want my ...

• Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. i get this message when i try to do my second payment...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium but still charged for it

My Spotify premium subscription was set to renew on September 5. I cancelled it on September 2, and then I was still charged $10.34 (including tax) on September the 5th. I know that I completed the cancellation process because on the 2nd, I reached t...

• My Spotify premium subscription was set to renew on September 5. I cancelled it on September 2, and then I was still charged $10.34 (including tax) on September the 5th. I know that I completed the c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family login unsuccessful

I am not able to log in to a Premium family account and I put all the data correctly. please help me

• I am not able to log in to a Premium family account and I put all the data correctly. please help me
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members gone, playlists gone, followers gone..

So yeah, since couple days ago all of my family members are gone, afrer reinviting they cant join anyways, all of my playlists are gone, i was following like 30 people - now zero. Premium user here.

• So yeah, since couple days ago all of my family members are gone, afrer reinviting they cant join anyways, all of my playlists are gone, i was following like 30 people - now zero. Premium user here.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged 2 subscriptions at once

I cancelled my £9.99 subscription for the £14.99 family and I've been charged for 3 months for both

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my £9.99 subscription for the £14.99 family and I've been charged for 3 months for both
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not being accepted

I've tried entering three different credit cards to renew my account after having to cancel the original credit card but none of three are being accepted. I've verified that each card's information is correct, yet I keep receiving a red message box t...

• I've tried entering three different credit cards to renew my account after having to cancel the original credit card but none of three are being accepted. I've verified that each card's information i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but don't have the service

I updated my payment three days ago and was charged on my card for Spotify premium and then today they took the service away from me?! I'm really pissed off I feel like Spotify robbed me.

• I updated my payment three days ago and was charged on my card for Spotify premium and then today they took the service away from me?! I'm really pissed off I feel like Spotify robbed me. 
  • john-bainbridge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i bought lifetime, is it in use?

so i bought lifetime for 19.99 the other day, and it told me to cancel my family plan for 24 hours then to use the code to activate lifetime. i canceled my plan 48 hours ago, and just getting around to using my code now, and i see im back on a family...

• Casual Listener
  • so i bought lifetime for 19.99 the other day, and it told me to cancel my family plan for 24 hours then to use the code to activate lifetime. i canceled my plan 48 hours ago, and just getting around ...
  • hummer69420
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greeting ads with premium

PlanPremiumCountry France My Question or IssueWhy am I now getting adverts when I've been paying premium for a year.??

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  France   My Question or Issue Why am I now getting adverts when I've been paying premium for a year.??  
  • Jan69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes