Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pago automatico

Pago automatico

Acabo de pagar un recibo. No quiero que el siguiente se me pase automáticamente. ¿Si me desubscribo ahora de Premium para que no se me pase el siguiente recibo automáticamente pierdo el derecho a Premium este mes?

3 Replies

¡Hola @msancochea, gracias por escribirnos!

No te preocupes, puedes cancelar tu suscripción en cualquier momento siguiendo estos pasos. Ten presente que esto evitará que sigas recibiendo más cargos por tu suscripción, pero disfrutarás de los beneficios Premium hasta el día de corte.

Si deseas, puedes revisar la fecha de renovación de tu suscripción aquí.

Avísanos si tienes más dudas 🙂

Hola, se hace un cargo a mi tarjeta de debito, pero no es mi cuenta la que se paga, como puedo cancelar el cargo..Cabe mencionar que no sé que cuenta estoy pagando

Hey @blhr03,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared. 

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

It's possible that you signed up for Premium by mistake. If you aren’t certain about the details you might used to register a different account, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these to find out if you may have another account.

If that's the case and you find a secondary account, you can cancel the subscription on the Premium account by following the steps in this article.

Lastly, the best way to go in this case is to contact our Customer Support team, so they can help you to check the charge and your account more thoroughly. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts