Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Problem

Payment Problem

Hi There

Currently on a Spotify Free account, cancelled Premium a while ago due to some financial stuff I was going through.

I believe that my account may be locked out of starting the subscription again due to failed payments trying to go through. Is there any possibility that can be done?

I have been through all of the usual Troubleshooting steps as well and done everything. Really not looking forward to creating a completely new account and copying music over via Playlists etc.

I am using mainly iOS devices but the subcription doesn't show up as Managed by iTunes at all on my phone/MacBook

If anything else is needed please let me know

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies

Hey, @NickHunt7 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If you're trying to subscribe for the Spotify Premium through Apple in-app payment service, you won't be able to fo it, because that function was discontinued. More info here:

About the fact that you are not getting the possibility to subscribe to Spotify again and considering that you've already read the articles about Payment troubleshooting, are you sure that your card is able to recur payments and online purchases?

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.
It's best to get in touch with Customer Support here: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/.

I hope this helps!

Suggested posts