Hi dear community
I have the already many time posted issue "Your payment method and country don't match" if i try to upgrade my payment method to a Crypto.com prepaid card. Sadly, all the provided fixes found online don't work for me. That's why i open a new thread with the hope for a possible solution.
- Spotify premium
- Actual payment method Paypal
- Based in Switzerland
All the answers i found online and i already did:
- Card is enabled for online and outside of country payments.
- Funds are available on card for "test payment".
- Card data entered correct. Tried multiple times and cross-checked with another person who entered the data with the same error message.
- Used Brave, Chrome, Safari and Firefox in normal mode and incognito.
- Account location is set to Switzerland.
- Changed location to Singapore.
I hope someone has a solution for my issue with adding the card as payment. If i didn't mention some important infos please just let me know.