Payment and subscription issues

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

India

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My payment for a month subscription was successful however right after that payment was  done I got a notice saying that the subscription was not successful So I tried again and pay the same amount but it still didn’t happen. I’m wondering whether I’ll get a refund or how I’m supposed to subscribe to premium again cuz I literally tried everything 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Misaki1,

Just jumping in here to shed some light on your question 🙂 

To answer your first question asap - if the payment hasn't gone through, don't worry. It will be refunded on your bank account and you will not lose it. This can take a different amount of time and can vary, depending on your bank. 

@Andi10, thanks for joining in!

As to trying to pay successfully, the best would be to make sure you've followed all the steps in this article. If that doesn't do the trick for you, can you briefly let us know what were all the steps you've tried so far? This way we'll make sure not to suggest something you've already tried and have better chance of tackling the issue faster!

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Misaki1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

Could you try following all the steps provided in this support article?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Billy-J,

I have an ongoing issue regarding my subscription payment for days.

Tried everything that was suggested in the help page...

Tried to pay with two different cards, the error message says: an error has occured, try later.

Marked as solution

Hey there @Misaki1,

Just jumping in here to shed some light on your question 🙂 

To answer your first question asap - if the payment hasn't gone through, don't worry. It will be refunded on your bank account and you will not lose it. This can take a different amount of time and can vary, depending on your bank. 

@Andi10, thanks for joining in!

As to trying to pay successfully, the best would be to make sure you've followed all the steps in this article. If that doesn't do the trick for you, can you briefly let us know what were all the steps you've tried so far? This way we'll make sure not to suggest something you've already tried and have better chance of tackling the issue faster!

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts