Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment for Spotify Duo - How does it work?

Solved!

Payment for Spotify Duo - How does it work?

Plan

Duo Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have joined Spotify Duo. Until now, I payed seperately for my son's account and for mine. What will happen now? Will all the sum be payed only from my account? Will I no longer be charged for him?
Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @YoramG

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Yes, this will also apply in case the two subscriptions are being paid through different payment cards.

Once your son's account has joined the Duo plan our system will no longer keep his previous subscription active. This will also stop the monthly charges for the original individual Premium plan of your son.  

Let us know if you need more help on this! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @YoramG

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Starting a Premium Duo plan makes you the plan’s manager. This means you'll be the only person being charged for the subscription. 

If you invite your son to join the Duo plan you'll no longer need to pay for a second Premium subscription since the Duo price includes two Spotify accounts. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Thanks, Ivan.
This applies even if these two subscriptions are being payed from separate credit cards?
Marked as solution

Hey @YoramG

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Yes, this will also apply in case the two subscriptions are being paid through different payment cards.

Once your son's account has joined the Duo plan our system will no longer keep his previous subscription active. This will also stop the monthly charges for the original individual Premium plan of your son.  

Let us know if you need more help on this! 

Suggested posts