Student Premium

Country

India

Device

OnePlus 3

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

I have been payment for premium but my payment is failed. My money is debited but still they do not give me refund. I tryed 3 times but all time debited money but not refunding.

(Edited by a Rock Star)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First of all, it is highly unlikely that 3 times a payment would fail. Do you have transaction ids for your payments? If the money is debited from your account but did not receive at Spotify's end that means it is stuck in the middle system and it will be auto refunded back to you.
But if you have any transaction ids, please do pas that and also let me know how you tried to pay I mean which method did you used.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

First of all, it is highly unlikely that 3 times a payment would fail. Do you have transaction ids for your payments? If the money is debited from your account but did not receive at Spotify's end that means it is stuck in the middle system and it will be auto refunded back to you.
But if you have any transaction ids, please do pas that and also let me know how you tried to pay I mean which method did you used.

I have the transaction ids ..what to do with it

Hey there @niraj-12,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

Currently there are issues with processing the payments in India. We've created an Ongoing Issue about this.

We advise you to go add your vote which will show that you too are experiencing this. You can vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Feel free to subscribe to get relevant updates on the situation.

We want to let you know that when you submit a payment, your bank puts the funds aside as ‘pending’. If the payment fails, the pending status will expire and the funds will be returned to you.  

We hope this sheds light on the subject. 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Where is that vote button....

Suggested posts