Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

I've used Spotify premium for years and just downloaded it on my new phone. I recently changed my facebook password and I'm unable to log in unless it's via facebook, which usually I don't have to do. My account keeps saying I need to upgrade but I just paid my subscription like 2 days ago. Really unsure how to get it working.
2 Replies

Hello Naomikt,

That's no fun! When you changed your Facebook password did you also change your Spotify password? If you haven't already you may want to try your new Facebook password for your Spotify account. If you still have the receipt or some form of proof of purchase and you can't get the premium to work, maybe try to contact Spotify support (support.spotify.com) and see if they can help.

This issue might be because you have your Facebook login and email/username login and for some reason premium acts weird in those situations (? I'm just guessing here)

Let me know how you go and I'll keep looking to see if I can find a fix, best of luck!

Jordan

Hi Naomikt,

I think there maybe an issue with Spotify and Facebook, I just attempted to connect my Facebook account to my Spotify and received a 'there has been a temporary error' message.

Sorry just some follow up questions, what device are you using and what version of Spotify are you running? Did premium work after you brought it or has it not worked at all?

Best of luck,
Jordan

Suggested posts