Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium payment issue

Premium payment issue

I paid for Spotify Premium Student Plan at 66/month for the first month. I forgot I have a free trial month and that I can pay the next month. That's fine. I paid the money through my country's(India) most successful payment method : UPI (paid through a upi address mani*********@dbs). But my account still remains free. Do something about this? 

Screenshot_20190802-104634.jpg
2 Replies

The HDFC bank portal handling my UPI said error, but money went through anyway. 

Hey @Manishbyatroy,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

It's possible that the money appears to be withdrawn, but is actually a pending charge. A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

In any case, if you weren't able to pay using your original payment method, we suggest following the payment troubleshooting steps in this support article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need further help 😉

Suggested posts