Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium payment page not loading

Solved!

Premium payment page not loading

I have been trying to renew my family payment plan for the last month however, when I go to the payment page it never loads. I read other post with similar issues and tried the recommendations to fix the issue but none worked. I have already cleared the cache, tried a different network and tried different browsers and devices. I can provide a screenshot if it's necessary. 

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Costa Rica 

My Question or Issue

Can't pay for family plan since page never loads.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @winkandrea,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I will take you up on your offer and ask for a screenshot.

Make sure to cover any sensitive info that may be on your shared picture.

I would also like to know when exactly does the issue appears - is it directly when you open the payments page or after you've entered their details?

In the meanwhile you can also try opening this link in an incognito window just to make sure you're using the right page.

Keep me posted 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @winkandrea,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I will take you up on your offer and ask for a screenshot.

Make sure to cover any sensitive info that may be on your shared picture.

I would also like to know when exactly does the issue appears - is it directly when you open the payments page or after you've entered their details?

In the meanwhile you can also try opening this link in an incognito window just to make sure you're using the right page.

Keep me posted 🙂

Thank you for your response, actually the issue has been fixed now. I used the link you provided and it worked. 

Thanks for the help! 😊

Hi @winkandrea,

thanks for replying !

I'm glad to hear that the linked provided had helped solving the issue.

If it is indeed a solution to your issues, make sure to mark the comment as a solution for other users to be able to look it up easily when having the same issue.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Hey. I had an individual plan that I cancelled and now I am trying to follow the steps to avail the student premium plan by clicking the https://www.spotify.com/in-en/student/verification/ link but I can't access the form it says " Something went wrong. Try reloading the page". I've tried it from a different device, different browser and even incognito window but it still is the same. Please help I want to avail the student premium option. 

Hi when I try and load the spotify premium payment page it comes up with "something went wrong" I am trying to buy a student plan and it just doesn't load can you help me. Thanks.

Hey @Seagull2,

Thanks for reaching out.

We've had some temporary issues with our Premium Student verification page. All should be back to normal now, so please try again and let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts