Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium price increase?

Premium price increase?

I have Spotify Premium for $9.99 per month, but without warning my account was charged $10.69 this month. When I view my subscription details on Spotify.com, it still says the price is $9.99. Why has my price increased?

22 Replies

I just had this same thing happen saying the cost is now 12.99

I'm from Singapore. I just bought a new Amazon Echo 4th gen and had it linked to Spotify. But every time I asked Alexa to play Spotify it says "to listen to Spotify, go to your Alexa mobile app and link your account." I followed some articles , saying to uninstall and reinstall for Spotify and Alexa app. I switched off and turn on again for the device and router. Did whatever I can to restart. Nothing works. Then I saw a chat grp, there were many similarly faced the same issue, ie Echo dont recognised it was already linked. Seems they hv given up hope on this Alexa device.

Its so frustrating. How to get it work? Is it due to geographical restriction. Singapore is not 3rd world country. 

Hi @novetan,

Thank you for posting on the Community! 

Since the issue you're presenting is not related to this thread's topic, we invite you to create a new thread in the relevant Help category, this way we can give you the proper assistance you need.

We'll be on the lookout. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts