Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription lost

Premium subscription lost

Hi,

so my premium subscription has recently (in the last few days) reverted back to a free subscription without me changing anything. 

I should have two years of Spotify premium, ending 07/12/20 (December), which came free with the Vodafone red entertainment package which is a part of my phone contract with them.

I have reason to believe my account may have been hacked, as the email associated with my account was changed to one not owned by me; and after some digging, I found out the new email was registered in the United Arab Emirates. It may be possible that someone has either removed my premium subscription from my account, or possibly somehow stolen my premium subscription. 

Any help getting my subscription back would be amazing. Thank you in advance!

Alex

3 Replies

Hi @alexthebaddeley

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, make sure to follow the steps provided in this support article

Since your email has been changed, go straight to step 2.

Check out this article as well, in order to protect your Spotify account. 

I hope it helps! 

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me! I’ve changed my password and signed out everywhere. Will the contact form in one of the links you sent be able to help me get the free premium subscription that came with my phone plan back on to my Spotify account? That’s the main issue right now as the intruder shouldn’t be able to access my account again. 

Thanks you!

Alex

Hello @alexthebaddeley

You're welcome!

The customer service teem will be able to take a closer look at your account and they can provide with further steps in order to get your subscription back if it's possible. 

The best way is to contact them. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts