Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How to go from a family member to a premium account of my own?

PlanPremiumCountry Uk My Question or IssueI am currently one of the nominated family members on my dads family premium account. He is in the process of cancelling the account so i wish to start my own premium account with the same details. I don't wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Uk     My Question or Issue I am currently one of the nominated family members on my dads family premium account. He is in the process of cancelling the ac...
  • Pasco78
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Overcharged - Monthly Subscription 19 days?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited Kingdom Devices(iPhone, Computer, Xbox One)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10)My Issue:I have just now renewed my subscription to Premium Family at £14.99 and received an update on my renewal date which is 19 days awa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom  Devices (iPhone, Computer, Xbox One) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10) My Issue: I have just now renewed my subscription to Premium Famil...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify without credit card in saudi arabia

PlanfreeCountry saudi arabiaDevicehonor 10Operating Systemandroid My Question or Issue is there any way to get spotify premium without a credit card in saudi arabia i want to pay for it but i cant find any way other than credit card is there like any...

• Visitor
  •   Plan free Country  saudi arabia Device honor 10 Operating System android   My Question or Issue  is there any way to get spotify premium without a credit card in...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Resubbing after moving to a new country

Last year I paid for a year subscription to Spotify in Australia and then moved to the United States shortly after and now need to cancel my subscription to change my payment details to the US. My question is when I cancel my subscription and lose al...

• Last year I paid for a year subscription to Spotify in Australia and then moved to the United States shortly after and now need to cancel my subscription to change my payment details to the US. ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to get the 3 months for $9.99 offer but it says I am not eligible for the offer

PlanFree/PremiumCountry United States DeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  United States  Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium 3 Month Trial
    Subscribtion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDevice(iPhone 4 and IPad 4Operating System(iOS 10, IOS 9 , ) My Question or Issue Does spotify premium still work on the iPhone 4 . So if I pay for Spotify premium and I want to listen to music offline with my iPhone 4 does it w...

• Plan Free Country  Canada Device (iPhone 4 and IPad 4 Operating System (iOS 10, IOS 9 , )   My Question or Issue  Does spotify premium still work on the iPhone 4 . So if I pa...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Billing Model

Like many people last year, I opted for an annual subscription during the December promotion and now am about to expire. I am curious is I set up monthly payments whether it will set up for when my current offer expires or whether I have to wait unti...

• Casual Listener
  • Like many people last year, I opted for an annual subscription during the December promotion and now am about to expire. I am curious is I set up monthly payments whether it will set up for when my c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with family plan

PlanPremiumCountry Spain My Question or IssueI made a Family plan, and everybody introduce the ZIP code, but all my family was kicked out except me.What happend?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country  Spain     My Question or Issue I made a Family plan, and everybody introduce the ZIP code, but all my family was kicked out except me. What happen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family won't upgrade one member account to Premium

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceImacOperating SystemMacOS Mojave My Question or Issue Hi have recently purchased a family premium account and sent invites to my partner and children. While my partner and one child succeded to join the plan, m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device Imac Operating System MacOS Mojave   My Question or Issue   Hi have recently purchased a family premium account and sent invites...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongly charged!

Hi, I was hoping someone would help me. I purchesed the 3 months for 99p offer on the 3rd of December, but I looked at a statment from my bank, on top of being charged 99p, they have decided to charge me £9.99 also!!! Very angry as the time of year d...

• Hi, I was hoping someone would help me.   I purchesed the 3 months for 99p offer on the 3rd of December, but I looked at a statment from my bank, on top of being charged 99p, they have decided...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Wrongly charged
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Family.plan only option

PlanPremiumCountry Device(Samsung)Operating System(Android) My Question or Issue When i try to renew my subscription the only option I am given is for a family account. I am a single person and don't need to add multiple devices.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (Samsung) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue  When i try to renew my subscription the only option I am given is for a family acco...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged after i canceled the trial premium family account

PlanPremiumCountry United States Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I was charged 16 dollar after i cancelled the premium family trial plan . Please let eme know why was i Charged?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  United States   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   I was charged 16 dollar after i cancelled the  premium family  trial pla...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan or 5 individual accounts to get promotion rate

I am planning to buy the family plan for my wife and three kids. My dilemna or scenario is that it's cheaper to do 5 individual plans for 3 months at $0.99 and then upgrade after 3 months to the family plan. That is a huge hassle for me as I would ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I am planning to buy the family plan for my wife and three kids.  My dilemna or scenario is that it's cheaper to do 5 individual plans for 3 months at $0.99 and then upgrade after 3 months to th...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant avail the 3month subscription for P9

PlanFreeCountry philippinesDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue I can’t avail the 3months for P9 only,it sees that I used my card for the payment already before,yes I used that but in different spotify account and now I creat...

• Plan Free Country  philippines Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  I can’t avail the 3months for P9 only,it sees that I used my card for the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opção de Boleto Bancário desapareceu?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BrazilDevice(Android)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue Opção de boleto bancário não aparece, removeram a opção? só posso pagar por esse método no momento.

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Brazil Device (Android) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  Opção de boleto bancário não aparece, removeram a opção? só posso pag...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can Not Redeem free Home Mini. Spotify Email redirect me to Google Store.

PlanPremium Family PlanCountry US My Question or IssueI went to this link to claim my free google home mini https://www.spotify.com/us/family/I received an email from Spotify "Your Google Home Mini is now available" and clicked on "Get it Now" which ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Plan Country  US   My Question or Issue I went to this link to claim my free google home mini https://www.spotify.com/us/family/ I received an email from Spotify ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Gift Card - Exsisting Student Account

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi, I've been gifted a one moth premium gift card from a family member and already run spotify off a student account (£4.99 a month). If I apply the gift card will I get t...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I've been gifted a one moth premium gift card from a family member and a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancelling your premium subscription

Hello,seems like I can't login to Spotify app using windows 10 after I've cancelled subscription. Spotify app stucked on "premium paused" banner while I can see "spotify free" subscription type on the account.What I'm doing wrong?

• Music Fan
  • Hello, seems like I can't login to Spotify app using windows 10 after I've cancelled subscription. Spotify app stucked on "premium paused" banner while I can see "spotify free" subscription type on ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify iki kez ödeme aldı

yaklaşık iki aydır hem öğrenci hem de normal preminium üyelik parası kartımdan çekiliyor farketmeseydim daha kaç ay çekilecekti lütfen para iadesi yapınız

C849B1E7-7DD8-4277-80E7-516113DFA1C0.jpeg 10BA328E-A0F1-4B59-A64D-0CE5ED476E38.jpeg
  • yaklaşık iki aydır hem öğrenci hem de normal preminium üyelik parası kartımdan çekiliyor farketmeseydim daha kaç ay çekilecekti lütfen para iadesi yapınız    
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes