Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Premium

Hi I need help. I can't subscribe to free premium trail. Whenever key in my payment details and hit submit there is an error of 'something went won't I tried all troubleshooting steps and check my card still not working. Help me pls

2 Replies

Hey @Averyaiden666 ! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

Have you used the free trial in the past? If yes, the offer is only for users who haven't been a Premium user in the past.

If not, please try to clear your browser cache/cookies to see if that makes a difference. ^^

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

Hey there @Averyaiden666,

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to what @Nico suggested.

If you're unsure on how to delete your browser's cache and cookies you can always use an incognito browser with the same purpose. This page can give you detailed instructions on how to do this.

Make sure as well that the payment method is issued in the same country that has been set in your account settings. You can find out more on the country settings here

If the issue persists, send us a screenshot of the error messages you see. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this. 

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on. 

Suggested posts