Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prenium not totally work

Prenium not totally work

I paid every mouth for your service and i think i pay a really high price to listen music , but is ok when all the service is great but this mouth i have pay and i cant skip more than 5 music but i got no add and when i gi in a playlist or in suggwstion i can play all music and i can choice more than 5 music. But thats not the only one problem... i cant start a music at the time that i want. So this mouth you got a customer very sad because he have paid for a service and he dont receive what is tell to him...
3 Replies

Hi francis24, this is how to troubleshoot when you find your subscription isn't activated on your account. 

• Check your subscription page.
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details. 

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. It'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction:

Hi, Im having the same issue. My account is definately paid for, Ive check the receipt and I have a premium account. Ive logged in and out from the app several times and Im still having the same issues. I cant skip more than 5 songs, I cant fastforward any song. Please can you help me sort out this issue? Many thanks

If those steps i posted previously doesn't help you with your problem, you may need to directly contact Customet Support.

The official support team tries to answer mails within 24 hours.

Confirmation email from contact form should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX".  Reply back to that email and tell them you still need help. If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. 

Suggested posts