Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Price after promo different on the web than in email

Price after promo different on the web than in email

Hi I've got an summer campaign email from you with premium offer offer for free for 60 days, after that 9.99PLN/month.

I'd like to go with it, however when I click on link browser open page when price after 60 is 19.99PLN/month.

Which price is correct? Which will be charged to my card after 60 days of free premium?

1.PNG
2.PNG
5 Replies

Hey @weedget, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know the sender email address? Also, do you see the same offer when you check out this page?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Email is sent from no-reply@spotify.com.

I can resend this email to any given address if you wish.

On page which you mentioned I can see only 19.99PLN/month (which is regular premium fee here) or free.

Additionally on that page there is only 30 day for free and mail says about 60 days.

Hey @weedget,

In that screenshot, I see two buttons to get Premium. When you click both, do they both show the same price?

Also, have you tried Premium in the past?

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

In first screenshot (screenshot of mail) only big picture is clickable, and links to web page on which I found info about that higher monthly rate.

I never before had premium spotify.

Hey @weedget

Upon checking the price on my end - yes the price for Premium in your country (after your trial) will be 19,99zł/mo. 

I'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks about the incorrect pricing. If you'd still like to get started with Premium, check out this page

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts