Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • nacho121
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

premium-code lost

i had a spotify giftcard but i lost it, the only things which i still have is the card where the giftcard was on and the receipt. On the receipt i couldn't find the code.Is there anything on the card (not the giftcard it self) how i can get the premi...

• i had a spotify giftcard but i lost it, the only things which i still have is the card where the giftcard was on and the receipt. On the receipt i couldn't find the code. Is there anything on the ca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal Gift Card [QUESTION]

PlanPremiumCountryGreece Hi fellas! So I wanna buy a gift card from PayPal site but my account is registered in Greece where I'm living right now. Is it possible to buy the card from PayPal and use it in my country or I have to have a US account? I'm...

•   Plan Premium Country Greece   Hi fellas!  So I wanna buy a gift card from PayPal site but my account is registered in Greece where I'm living right now. Is it possible to buy ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice by changing accounts

Hi everyone, Hopefully one of you can help me out. A while ago, I've ordered Spotify Premium but then saw there was also a Spotify for Students. I was charged twice. Now, I have not enough money on my credit card. I would like to know if it's possibl...

• Hi everyone,  Hopefully one of you can help me out. A while ago, I've ordered Spotify Premium but then saw there was also a Spotify for Students. I was charged twice. Now, I have not enough mon...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Music unavailable in Spotify India

PlanPremium CountryCurrently India DeviceMSI GS70 20D [Windows] and Nokia 6.1 [Android] Operating SystemWindows 8 and Android 9 IssueA brief background about me, been a 4-year user of Spotify now. First got Spotify in my first country of residence - ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Currently India   Device MSI GS70 20D [Windows]  and Nokia 6.1 [Android]   Operating System Windows 8 and Android 9   Issue A brief backgr...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • missing tracks
    Spotify India
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancelar suscripción de una cuenta que no es mía

Buen día, quiero cancelar la suscripción premium de una cuenta a la que no tengo acceso, no tengo ni el correo ni el usuario ni la contraseña pero ya se me hizo el cargo, está vinculado a mi tarjeta y tengo el comprobante. El cargo se hizo el 31 de m...

• Buen día, quiero cancelar la suscripción premium de una cuenta a la que no tengo acceso, no tengo ni el correo ni el usuario ni la contraseña pero ya se me hizo el cargo, está vinculado a mi tarjeta ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cancelar
    cuenta desconocida
    Premium
    Suscripción
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment taken back

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemIOS 12 My Question or IssueI accidentally withdrew a payment in my bank. I paid for a month of Spotify and somehow returned the payment. Now my account is unaccesable. I am not sure on the em...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System IOS 12   My Question or Issue I accidentally withdrew a payment in my bank. I paid for a month of Spotify and ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Method Changed to Paypal on its own

The past 3 years I've had autopay from my CC. This month, the charge was taken from my paypal account and i've never given Spotify that account information. I've changed it back to my CC but How is this possible? Nothing seems malicious at all, just ...

• The past 3 years I've had autopay from my CC. This month, the charge was taken from my paypal account and i've never given Spotify that account information.    I've changed it back to my ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switching between premium accounts to get Google Home

PlanPremium + Headspace CountryUK My Question or IssueHi there; I'd like to switch to the Family plan to get the Google Home offer, but I also enjoy Premium + Headspace. If I switch to Family for a month, cancel and then switch back, does Headspace l...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium + Headspace   Country UK   My Question or Issue Hi there; I'd like to switch to the Family plan to get the Google Home offer, but I also enjoy Premium + Headspace. If I ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Limit Ridiculous...

Spotify the 1% will increase over time the longer people are subscribers and the longer they are members their Library size will increase. It really takes nothing for you guys to remove this restriction. I was an original beta tester for Spotify befo...

• Spotify the 1% will increase over time the longer people are subscribers and the longer they are members their Library size will increase.  It really takes nothing for you guys to remove this re...
  • BevanW
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charging me the double cost that I usually pay

I have the membership for university students, but right now i saw that the charge that spotify did was for a normal membership, I want to know why and what should I do. PlanPremiumCountryMexico

• Visitor
  • I have the membership for university students, but right now i saw that the charge that spotify did was for a normal membership, I want to know why and what should I do.   Plan Premium Count...
  • AfterMore
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has charged me twice for last month.

Hi,I’m a student from the Uk and I have a premium student account. This means the subscription should cost £4.99 a month. However, last month I was charged £4.99 on the 1st of March and then £9.99 on the 29th of March. I am really upset by this charg...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’m a student from the Uk and I have a premium student account. This means the subscription should cost £4.99 a month. However, last month I was charged £4.99 on the 1st of March and then £9.99 ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Price increases to 14.99 without notice

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOnePlus 5tOperating SystemAndroid, windows My Question or IssuePrice increased to 14.99 a month in November of 2018 without notice. Appears to be the price for a family account but this is not a family account. Need corr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device OnePlus 5t Operating System Android, windows    My Question or Issue Price increased to 14.99 a month in November of 2018 without notice. A...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S10 6 Month Trial

PlanTrialCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am currently on a free trial for spotify and I just found out my Galaxy S10 comes with a 6 month trial. Is there anyway I could extend my trial by 5 months since ...

• Plan Trial Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am currently on a free trial for spotify and I just found out my Galaxy S10 comes with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am am trying to change payment info. I pay for premium Spotify. But my online account says it’s basic free Spotify. I need someone to look into my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   I am am trying to change payment info. I pay for premium Spo...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Me hicieron doble cargo

Primero hice el pago con una tarjeta pero fue rechazada, lo hice con otra que fue aceptada pero al final me cobraron en las dosPremiumMéxico DispositivoMotorola oneSistema operativoAndroidDoble cargo de una cuenta

• Primero hice el pago con una tarjeta pero fue rechazada, lo hice con otra que fue aceptada pero al final me cobraron en las dos Premium México    Dispositivo Motorola one Sistema oper...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paysafecard

CountrySwitzerland Hi, today I wanted to pay for my subscription and paysafecard is not available here in Switzerland, also it would be great to have paysafecard as a paying method for Spotify Premium for Students. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Country Switzerland   Hi, today I wanted to pay for my subscription and paysafecard is not available here in Switzerland, also it would be great to have paysafecard as a paying method for Spo...
  • detyp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Owner of the family account

I have a family account, but I cannot enter the owners account. It belongs to my mother and she have forgotten what email she used when first signing up. Is there a way to look what username that account has? The bills are payed from her card on that...

• I have a family account, but I cannot enter the owners account. It belongs to my mother and she have forgotten what email she used when first signing up. Is there a way to look what username that acc...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hulu purchased for 99 cents a month (for a year), do I get spotify premium with this?

I purchased hulu for 99 cents a month (for a year) from a black friday deal, can I get spotify combined with this without an increase in price? If so, how do I do this? (I just heard of the offer hulu + spotify)

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased hulu for 99 cents a month (for a year) from a black friday deal, can I get spotify combined with this without an increase in price? If so, how do I do this?   (I just heard of the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Student Discount Payment Problem

Hi,I have Spotify student premium since 18.03.2018. Two days ago Spotify charged me full premium price. I noticed that my spotify account page showed full price for premium. I have used SheerID to verify that I am a student again. I got an email whic...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have Spotify student premium since 18.03.2018. Two days ago Spotify charged me full premium price. I noticed that  my spotify account page showed full price for premium. I have used Sheer...
  • emily-grace
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Second Family Account

PlanPremium/Family accountCountrySwedenDeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueI am the owner of a Family Account, it works very well for us. I want to be the owner of a second family account where I pay for, and manage an account for my par...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family account Country Sweden Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue I am the owner of a Family Account, it works very well for us. I want to be the owner ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes