Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prices in Kazakhstan

Prices in Kazakhstan

Price for premium in neighbouring country Russia is 169rub which is approximately $2.4 and they have 3month free trial, while in Kazakhstan price for premium is $4.99 and 1month free trial,not even in our local currency. Is this some kind of a mistake? or trolling? is it going to change?

32 Replies

Втф!? Что за дискриминация?👿

Agree with OP, nonsense prices in Kazakhstan really push away potential customers.

I support the author!  When spotify was announced for Kazakhstan, I was very happy, but when I saw prices, I was very disappointed and it scared me away from buying a premium

+ плюсую

+++ please, Spotify. 

Totally agree with the author, it is not fair to give us this price comparing to Russia. Spotify, reconsider your policy for cis countries, we are not europe, we are poor

Ребят, есть ябломузыка. Спотифай не понизит цену, не старайтесь и не ждите

м, а рекомендации там такие же ошеломительные?

за месяц использования ничего ошеломительного не увидел в спотифае. до этого пользовался яндекс музыкой и дизером

+++

I totally agree! Premium is too expensive in Kazakhstan. Deezer provides 3 months for $2.49, then $2.49 per month. Yandex Music is about $2 and we get access to a wide library of movies and TV shows. Apple Music gives 6 months of free listening to music, then 1000 tenge (about $2,5 per month). Please reconsider your pricing policy for Kazakhstan.

The pricing for KZ is crazy! It's much cheaper with YM, AM and any other music services. Spotify, you're trying to build a nonprofit business in Kazakhstan, for sure.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts and for your feedback.

The price for Premium varies across regions and is based on a variety of reasons.

These can be differences in licensing agreements or other factors that allow us to bring Spotify to a given country in the first place and can be quite different from one region to another.

We always strive to offer Premium at a competitive price and will continue to do so.

Be on the lookout for special offers in your region and even if not using Premium, we hope that bringing our music catalogue to people in new places across the world will help everyone discover new tunes and improve their music listening experience. 

We're always one reply away if you need us. We're happy to help.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts