Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify is charging me TWICE in 2 different credit cards

Meu nome é Raquel Gariani e tenho a conta premium faz tempo. Quando houve a mudança de bando HSBC para Bradesco, o banco me deu outro numero de cartao novo e eu atualizei no Spotify certinho. Acontece que o Spotify ficou cobrando nos dois cartoes e o...

• Meu nome é Raquel Gariani e tenho a conta premium faz tempo. Quando houve a mudança de bando HSBC para Bradesco, o banco me deu outro numero de cartao novo e eu atualizei no Spotify certinho. Acontec...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Being charged twice
    Charged twice
    Charged Twice a Month
    Error
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

Dear spotify people, I purchased a gift card at a local grocery store but when i try to redeem it, the system tells me that the card is not valid, even when the recipe says that the card IS activated.I contacted your customer service in the Netherlan...

• Dear spotify people,   I purchased a gift card at a local grocery store but when i try to redeem it, the system tells me that the card is not valid, even when the recipe says that the card IS ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento via boleto

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Brasil Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue Até o mês de novembro de 2018 eu efetuava o pagamento do meu plano PREMIUM através do boleto pré pago (válido por um mês). Agora, minha assinatura já perdeu a...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Brasil  Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Até o mês de novembro de 2018 eu efetuava o pagamento do me...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Cancel all subscriptions and payments from my credit card

They are charging in my credit card after I canceled my subscription in my credit card, and I want to cancel all my subscriptions and charges of my credit card

• They are charging in my credit card after I canceled my subscription in my credit card, and I want to cancel all my subscriptions and charges of my credit card
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9.99, renews a month later?

Hello, I've gotten an e-mail that I could get 3 months of spotify premium for 9.99, which in it's own was a very good deal for me. Now that I actually gotten the premium by clicking on the link it sais I will be charged next month too. Which wasn't s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I've gotten an e-mail that I could get 3 months of spotify premium for 9.99, which in it's own was a very good deal for me.   Now that I actually gotten the premium by clicking...
  • Nicholas_H
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Renewing Student Account With New University

My student account expires January 21. I am trying to renew it with my new university as I've graduated from the old college and have transfered. I cannot find a way to contact Spotify about this and am only directed to the community for help. It sho...

• Regular
  •   My student account expires January 21. I am trying to renew it with my new university as I've graduated from the old college and have transfered. I cannot find a way to contact Spotify about ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 año por 99 pesos?

Hace unos minutos me salió en Facebook una promoción de 1 año por 99 pesos mexicanos, si existe esa promoción o fui víctima de pishig?PlanPremiumCountryMéxico DeviceSamsung galaxy s8 plusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue

• Hace unos minutos me salió en Facebook una promoción de 1 año por 99 pesos mexicanos, si existe esa promoción o fui víctima de pishig? Plan Premium Country México   Device Samsung galaxy ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged all year full-price even after talking with support about refund for student discount

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIllinois, USADeviceMacbook Pro late 2016, Mac, iPhone 5cOperating SystemMac My Question or IssueHi there, I spoke with someone earlier this year about how I had been getting charged the full 9.99/month for Spotify Premium rathe...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Illinois, USA Device Macbook Pro late 2016, Mac, iPhone 5c Operating System Mac   My Question or Issue Hi there, I spoke with someone earlier this year about...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Subscription] I was supposed to get 3 months Free premium spotify for 0,99€

I was supposed to get 3 months Free premium spotify for 0,99€ but i was charged 4,99€ from my credit card. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I was supposed to get 3 months Free premium spotify for 0,99€ but i was charged 4,99€ from my credit card. Why?
  • rumenandreev
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice for this month

PlanPremiumCountryRomania DeviceiPhone 6 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 My Question or Issue So for the month of December i have been charged twice, once on the 22nd and once on the 25th and i only have one account

• Plan Premium Country Romania   Device iPhone 6 Plus Operating System iOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue  So for the month of December i have been charged twice, once on the 2...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i paid for premium twice but i still didnt get it

Hi, I made an account without downloading the app and gave my data to the premium. The premium’s Price was deducted twice from my card. I downloaded the app where I entered my facebook account, but it seems that another account has been created with ...

• Hi,   I made an account without downloading the app and gave my data to the premium. The premium’s Price was deducted twice from my card. I downloaded the app where I entered my facebook accoun...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium without access

Hello. I've subscribed to the premium plan (0.99 for 3 months and 6.99 afterwards) and somehow the premium account is not activated. I've tried to log out and log in again, still nothing. I tried subscribing again, but when I put the credit card info...

• Hello.    I've subscribed to the premium plan (0.99 for 3 months and 6.99 afterwards) and somehow the premium account is not activated. I've tried to log out and log in again, still nothi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sin Spotify de prueba en mis otros equipos

Pague por tres meses de prueba y sólo tengo habilitado el servicio con sus beneficios en un solo celular, tampoco en mi Smart TV siendo que la cuenta que utilizó es la misma para tres equipos.

• Casual Listener
  • Pague por tres meses de prueba y sólo tengo habilitado el servicio con sus beneficios en un solo celular, tampoco en mi Smart TV siendo que la cuenta que utilizó es la misma para tres equipos.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify graris por 3 meses.

Hola. Pague por el servicio en promoción de 3 meses y uso la misma cuenta en un equipo celular adicional mío y un Smart TV pero los beneficios no están en estos, sólo en el que hice la operación para los 3 meses de prueba. Esta bien éso???

• Casual Listener
  • Hola.  Pague por el servicio en promoción de 3 meses y uso la misma cuenta en un equipo celular adicional mío y un Smart TV pero los beneficios no están en estos, sólo en el que hice la operaci...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Premium trial

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice Operating System My Question or Issue I signed up for a free 3month trial of Premium but my credit card was charged...why?

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  I signed up for a free 3month trial of Premium but my credit card was charged...why?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Is the deal of 3 months for 99c still available?

Been a user for years but haven’t ever gone Premium. Saw this deal the other day and still have the link to bring me to subscribe. However, clicking the “3 mo. for 99c” deal brings me to a screen where I’m only offered a single month free and then a ...

• Been a user for years but haven’t ever gone Premium. Saw this deal the other day and still have the link to bring me to subscribe. However, clicking the “3 mo. for 99c” deal brings me to a screen whe...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can only download music in one device

I became Premium a few days ago, but know i learned that i am only able to download my music in one device. For example, i’m logged in on my account in both my phone and my iPad, but i can only download songs on my phone. I don’t understand why this ...

• I became Premium a few days ago, but know i learned that i am only able to download my music in one device. For example, i’m logged in on my account in both my phone and my iPad, but i can only downl...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade premium plan paid yearly to family

PlanPremiumCountryPoland My Question or IssueHiI have bought recently premium plan for which I have paid yearly. Now I want to change the plan so it will be family plan. How can I do this in a way that I won't be charged twice.

• Plan Premium Country Poland  My Question or Issue Hi I have bought recently premium plan for which I have paid yearly. Now I want to change the plan so it will be family plan.  How c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 7

Boa noite, Estou tentando fazer o upgrade para o Spotify Premium, mas no app aparece a mensagem “Não é possível adquirir o Spotify Premium neste aplicativo". Utilizo Iphone 7 Apple com IOS 12.1.2 Alguém sabe como resolvo?

• Boa noite,   Estou tentando fazer o upgrade para o Spotify Premium, mas no app aparece a mensagem “Não é possível adquirir o Spotify Premium neste aplicativo".   Utilizo Iph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought the 3 months for 9,99 at 21. 12. 2018, but today I lost the premium.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry germany DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemIOS 12 My Question or Issue I got the receipt that I indeed got the 3 month for 9,99, but after 10 days I lost the premium. I used the online transfer method to pay the bill, but I noticed...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  germany    Device iPhone 7 Operating System IOS 12   My Question or Issue  I got the receipt that I indeed got the 3 month for 9,99, but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes