Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Sharing a family premium account with someone currently out of town

My signifigant other a couple weeks ago just went out back to college and we both use a family premium account to share, I was just wondering if this effects the limits of the premium because she is a city away? I need to know so I can switch to a no...

• Casual Listener
  • My signifigant other a couple weeks ago just went out back to college and we both use a family premium account to share, I was just wondering if this effects the limits of the premium because she is ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Familly Account question

Hi,I would like to take a familly account for me, my wife and i would to invite the goddaughter of my wife.she had 8 years old and i would like to take this for her birthday. It will be ok? Thank you

• Visitor
  •   Hi, I would like to take a familly account for me, my wife and i would to invite the goddaughter of my wife. she had 8 years old and i would like to take this for her birthday.   It ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice by Spotify, again...please help?

So I have already contacted Spotify but, as expected, the customer service experience has been terrible and the only response I have received entails 'click this link, try every email you've ever had or can make an account with, and try to find the e...

• So I have already contacted Spotify but, as expected, the customer service experience has been terrible and the only response I have received entails 'click this link, try every email you've ever had...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't sign up for spotify premiun duo

PlanFreeCountryArequipa-Perú DeviceHuawei p smart 2019Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueThis morning I tried to register for the spotify duo on the link, it appears that it no longer exists

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Arequipa-Perú  Device Huawei p smart 2019 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue This morning I tried to register for the spotify duo on the link, it ap...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4.99 student deal

I currently started a spotify premium account under the 4.99 student deal but I don't have access to premium or any link or idea on how to get my Hulu account started up. I checked my bank statement and sew the 4.99 was taken so i need this resolved....

• I currently started a spotify premium account under the 4.99 student deal but I don't have access to premium or any link or idea on how to get my Hulu account started up. I checked my bank statement ...
  • ZaZaGolo
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAfter Spotify deleted my account,then activated it again. It says get premium in the left cor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue After S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

What's Up With Kicking People Off Bundle?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue If your account gets breached in the latest round of people trying to hijack family plans by switching users from premium to family, do you then get your hulu/premium subscription...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue   If your account gets breached in the latest round of people trying to hijack family plans by swi...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium doesn't work

My Spotify Premium doesn't workI saw an advertisement of 3 months spotify premium for free. It's the first time I've tried this, so I've never had Spotify Premium before. I bought (you need to fill in your bankacc) it 2 days ago, and I even got an em...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium doesn't work I saw an advertisement of 3 months spotify premium for free. It's the first time I've tried this, so I've never had Spotify Premium before. I bought (you need to fill...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Refund my account now

PlanPremiumCountryuSA Device(iPhone XOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issuemy account was supposed to be switched to the family account months ago. Now I am getting billed monthly still. I need a 100% refund.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country uSA   Device (iPhone X Operating System (iOS 10     My Question or Issue my account was supposed to be switched to the family account months ago. Now I...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get student discount because of free trial

PlanFreeCountryAustria My Question or IssueI tried to get the student discount for premium, so I signed up for it and got verified by SheerID.When I tried to submit my bank details I received an error message saying that because I have already made u...

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Austria     My Question or Issue I tried to get the student discount for premium, so I signed up for it and got verified by SheerID. When I tried to submit my ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrde to student premium

I trying to upgrade to student premium, but every time I go on that page is shows me that it doesn't exist. Does somebody know what I can do?

• Visitor
  • I trying to upgrade to student premium,  but every time I go on that page is shows me that it doesn't exist. Does somebody know what I can do?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription issues

Hi I have a problem with my accountThe app took money from my debit automatically without any confirmation first recently. I learned that I could cancel my subscription yet the remaining days would still stay the same but that doesn't seem to be the ...

• Visitor
  • Hi  I have a problem with my account The app took money from my debit automatically without any confirmation first recently. I learned that I could cancel my subscription yet the remaining day...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium free trial not completely working

PlanFree trial premiumCountry Netherlands DeviceXiaomi MI A2Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueSo basically I just made a Spotify account and started a 3 month free trial for premium and paid the €0.01 check fee. The Spotify website says I...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free trial premium Country  Netherlands   Device Xiaomi MI A2 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue So basically I just made a Spotify account and s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

antel

Cambie a premium en Uruguay con convenio de la empresa a antel pero sigo figurando free

• Casual Listener
  • Cambie a premium en Uruguay con convenio de la empresa a antel pero sigo figurando free  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook email change

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAcer Nitro 5 LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello! I am having an issue changing my email on Spotify. I realize I am using Spotify thru Facebook and I recently changed my email on Facebook since I do n...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Acer Nitro 5 Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello! I am having an issue changing my email on Spotify. I realize I am ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium

PlanFreen (I paid for premium)CountryBrasilDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Android 9 Pie.) My Question or IssueEu comprei o spotify premium normal com os 3 meses gratuítos, fui cobrada em 10 reais, porém o Premium não foi ativado na minha co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Freen (I paid for premium) Country Brasil Device (Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Android 9 Pie.)   My Question or Issue Eu comprei o spotify premium normal com os 3 meses gra...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Family Premium Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiphoneOperating Systemios My Question or IssueYour "upgrades" to Spotify Family Premium Plan tell me I have to re-invite my existing members with a geo-locating link to confirm they live with me. I tried doing this and the l...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iphone Operating System ios    My Question or Issue Your "upgrades" to Spotify Family Premium Plan tell me I have to re-invite my existing members w...
  • Bitterlee
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Followers

I just think we must block someone for a cyber bullying.I don't want to somebody in my spotify account and i did not see any solution to avoid from it.Is there any solution to that topic? I don't want to share my songs information some specific peopl...

• Visitor
  • I just think we must block someone for a cyber bullying.I don't want to somebody in my spotify account and i did not see any solution to avoid from it.Is there any solution to that topic? I don'...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancel premium account

I am currently on .99 cents 3 month premium account. It will expired on 11/9 . If I cancel the subscription on 10/9. Will I be charge 9.99 ? I am locate in Canada

• I am currently on .99 cents 3 month premium account. It will expired on 11/9 . If I cancel the subscription on 10/9. Will I be charge 9.99 ? I am locate in Canada 🇨🇦   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

I keep applying for Premium for students and every time I keep getting denied. I am currently enrolled at a university and am using my school email yet nothing keeps popping up. I have submitted materials from my school with my name and the universit...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep applying for Premium for students and every time I keep getting denied. I am currently enrolled at a university and am using my school email yet nothing keeps popping up. I have submitted mate...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes