Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Spotify Premium with Hulu switch to Duo?

Re: Spotify Premium with Hulu switch to Duo?

When I try this I get an alert saying that I'm not eligible for this offer.

13 Replies

Hey @halloweenjon, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I moved your post and created a new topic to avoid any confusion from the last one. 

Could you try getting Premium Duo here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't help, can you send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting when you attempt to get Premium Duo? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Also, can you let me know which country you're located in? I'll check and make sure this plan is available in your area.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got the same error in Chrome and Edge, screenshot attached. I also attempted to do this from the Spotify Windows app and Duo didn't show up. I am in the United States.

Spotify screenshot.jpg

I am getting the same message, US too. I have the Hulu premium plan... is it because I don’t have a “Premium” account that it’s not working?

Hey @Jay-@halloweenjon,

Thanks for the information. I'm going to take a closer look at this and get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your patience in advance!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I am having the same issue. Also have Hulu attached to my subscription.

Hey all,

Could you try subscribing to Premium Duo using this link, and let me know if you're given the option to choose the Duo plan from here.

I'd also recommend trying this on a different network connection if possible, and if turning off your VPN if you're using one.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

The Duo plan doesn't show up at either link.

Doesn't show up for me either.

Not working for me either. Have premium with Hulu

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  I have Premium with Hulu and live in the US.

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 10.23.38 AM.png

Hey all,

There is now now an ongoing issue thread to keep track of this.

If they're still having difficulties switching to Duo, check out the ongoing issue thread for updates.

Note that if you currently have a subscription involving Hulu, you won't be able to switch to Duo while your current bundle is active. In order to get Duo, you'll first need to cancel your current plan and resubscribe once you revert back to free. Keep in mind that the access to the Hulu bundle will then be lost.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks for the update.  After a web chat with a Spotify agent I can confirm that Duo is only available if you first cancel Hulu.  This was not mentioned before in the pages promoting the Duo offer and is an unfortunate decision by Spotify.  Why not sell more services if people are willing to pay for them?   

Me, too. And we need this---not family plan.

Suggested posts