Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Subscription plans in Azerbaijan

Solved!

Re: Subscription plans in Azerbaijan

Plan

Family/Premium

Country

Azerbaijan

Device

Xiaomi Redmi 5a

Operating System

Android 8.1

There is currently only premium spotify plan in Azerbaijan. Me and my family would like to use Family plan. Is it temporary or not?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Currently there is no Premium Family/Duo available in Azerbaijan. The only option you can subscribe for is Premium Individual. This is because the service was recently launched in that region. It's most likely going to be made available in the future, however we don't have nay official info on exactly when.

Hope this clears things up.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there!

I think because Spotify just launched in your country recently, there may not be features yet available, so I think you might have to wait a bit.

Or, can you send me a screenshot of your screen- because I don't quite get the full picture, can you not see the "Family Plan" option, or does it send an "Error" message when you click on it? 

This  is the link to getting premium, scroll down and you should see the other plans- (Indivisual, Duo, Family, and Student)- does that work for you?

Hope this helps, and let me know how it goes!

Hi. i can't see any other subscription options. There's one option is available right now. I hope they launch other options soon.

Screenshot_2021-02-28-10-05-20-112_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi there!

Does this issue persist across all of your devices?

If it does, it most likely means that the feature isn't available yet in your country as Spotify just recently launched in your region. 

Hope this helps!

yes, all devices have this problem. Thank you so much for your response.
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Currently there is no Premium Family/Duo available in Azerbaijan. The only option you can subscribe for is Premium Individual. This is because the service was recently launched in that region. It's most likely going to be made available in the future, however we don't have nay official info on exactly when.

Hope this clears things up.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you very much for your attention. I appreciate it, we're so glad that you launched spotify in our country 💚

Ouch. It's been more than a year and still waiting for a family plan 😕

Not losing hope tho 

Suggested posts