Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment method fails. Changing country

Hi everyone My account's country is Argentina and I am currently living in Australia for a year or so. Since I canceled my credit card in Argentina, the payment failed. I read the instructions to change it, but when I try to do so to my aussie credit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone   My account's country is Argentina and I am currently living in Australia for a year or so. Since I canceled my credit card in Argentina, the payment failed. I read the instructio...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need some info about Duo

Hi,I have a Premium account and I would love to upgrade to Duo in order to share it with my boyfriend. But I have some questions before proceeding and I couldn't find the missing information anywhere else.We both live in the same house but, due to jo...

• Songwriter
  • Hi, I have a Premium account and I would love to upgrade to Duo in order to share it with my boyfriend. But I have some questions before proceeding and I couldn't find the missing information anywhe...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFinlandDevice(iPhone Operating SystemIOS 10 My Question or Issue My issue is that i paid for my premium three days ago and now i lost it, i would like refund or new free premium, i paid 10€ for nothing and i want my money or my...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Finland Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System IOS 10   My Question or Issue   My issue is that i paid for my premium three days ago and now i lost it, i w...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription plan chnaged from family to premium plan?

Hi all, I've changed my payment details (added a new card) and today I was asked to review the card details, and I made a payment, and now I'm on Premium plan instead of Family plan (I'm on that plan the last few years) can this be reverted? So that ...

• Hi all, I've changed my payment details (added a new card) and today I was asked to review the card details, and I made a payment, and now I'm on Premium plan instead of Family plan (I'm on that plan...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

Hello, I have paid by phone pay QR code then it's not showing in my account and no subscription in my account. Thanks

• Hello, I have paid by phone pay QR code then it's not showing in my account and no subscription in my account.   Thanks
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to start a group session in premium duo to listen together with our partner?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown payment

I was charged for a plan that I didn’t buy. Plan Free Country Colombia Device (iPhone XR Operating System (iOS 10, My Question or Issue This is the message I got form my bank: Acabas de realizar una compra el 14/12/2021 a las 21:10 con tu tarjeta de ...

• I was charged for a plan that I didn’t buy.  Plan Free  Country Colombia    Device (iPhone XR  Operating System (iOS 10,   My Question or Issue Thi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu not activating for spotify student

I have the premium student plan which comes with showtime and hulu. Showtime activated just fine. Hulu shows my account is connected but it is not letting me access the site. It just offers plans to purchase even though I'm supposedly connected.

• I have the premium student plan which comes with showtime and hulu. Showtime activated just fine. Hulu shows my account is connected but it is not letting me access the site. It just offers plans to ...
  • CarlosE
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wife Suddenly Deleted from Duo

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited States My Question or IssueMy wife and I have been subscribed to the duo account for over a year now, and I have it set to automatically pay. I confirmed my payment went through last week for this month, but she reports t...

• Plan Premium Duo Country United States   My Question or Issue My wife and I have been subscribed to the duo account for over a year now, and I have it set to automatically pay. I confirmed...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution złe konto i subskrybcja

CountryPoland DeviceSamsung Galaxy s10 plus My ProblemKiedy chciałem skorzystać z Darmowego Okresu Próbnego logując się do aplikacji na telefonie przypadkiem skorzystałem z opcji One Step Login i użyłem innego konta niż mam teraz. Do konta nie mam do...

• Country Poland   Device Samsung Galaxy s10 plus   My Problem Kiedy chciałem skorzystać z Darmowego Okresu Próbnego logując się do aplikacji na telefonie przypadkiem skorzystałem z op...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment Required... Less Then 30 Days Since Last Payment

Hello everyone, I need help. On November 23, 2021, my payment failed and I had to update card number. I had accidentally switched my plan from family to premium. During this time, my card was charged $10.49 (premium plan) CAD for 30 days. I had chang...

•   Hello everyone,    I need help. On November 23, 2021, my payment failed and I had to update card number. I had accidentally switched my plan from family to premium. During this ti...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does $99 gift card cover a year?

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI'm interested in paying for Spotify for a year and I've seen $99 12-month gift cards available online. Given that the monthly subscription is $9.99, I'm wondering if the gift card actually gives a year of service or b...

•   Plan Premium   My Question or Issue I'm interested in paying for Spotify for a year and I've seen $99 12-month gift cards available online. Given that the monthly subscription is $9....
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Does the free 3 months of premium work with premium codes?

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceASUS Zenbook 14Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueCurrently, as you all know, there is a deal of when you have your first purchase of premium, you get 3 months free. I am planning to buy a premium code at...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country United States Device ASUS Zenbook 14 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Currently, as you all know, there is a deal of when you have your first purcha...
  • Kiril
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads during podcasts

PlanPremium IssueI get Spotify ads during podcasts even though I have premium. When is this bug going to get fixed?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Issue I get Spotify ads during podcasts even though I have premium. When is this bug going to get fixed?
  • wowwwitserin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast ads
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All playlists greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAnyone having issues with playlists being greyed out? All mine are like that on mobile app?

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Anyone having issues with playlists being greyed out? All mine ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get someone in my Duo plan

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryUK DeviceMultiple devices (Macbook, Samsung, Google Pixel) My Question or IssueHello, I'm trying to add my partner to my Premium Duo.On my side, it's already showing as Premium Duo subscription.However, when she tries to accep...

•   Plan Premium (Duo) Country UK   Device Multiple devices (Macbook, Samsung, Google Pixel)   My Question or Issue Hello, I'm trying to add my partner to my Premium Duo. On m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo plan - mirror content?

We finally upgraded to a Duo plan so my wife and I can use Spotify at the same time. We've used one account for years, and all of our content is on my account. We assumed that when we added Duo and she signed up and joined the account, she'd be able ...

• We finally upgraded to a Duo plan so my wife and I can use Spotify at the same time. We've used one account for years, and all of our content is on my account.    We assumed that when we ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELLING MY CARD ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT (NOT MINE ACCOUNT)

Some time ago (don't remember exactly when, maybe 3 months ago) I borrow to my cousin my card data so she could buy Premium. I don't have any receipt on my mail of that buy, how can I cancel it? Also, how can I know how many accounts I have linked to...

• Casual Listener
  • Some time ago (don't remember exactly when, maybe 3 months ago) I borrow to my cousin my card data so she could buy Premium. I don't have any receipt on my mail of that buy, how can I cancel it? &nb...
  • nicoloma99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium promotion dont apply / bad practice

PlanFree -> Premium - > FreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI decided to buy premium due to the engagement promotion [ Miss Premium? Get 3 months for $9.99 ] email. I went and pay for the premium and during this proce...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free -> Premium - > Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I decided to buy premium due to the engagement promotion [ Miss Premium? Ge...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Gift Card

Greetings, I purchased a Spotify Premium Gift Card today. And removed the sticker to redeem the voucher pin, only to notice that the sticker had removed part of the voucher pin. What now?!

• Greetings, I purchased a Spotify Premium Gift Card today. And removed the sticker to redeem the voucher pin, only to notice that the sticker had removed part of the voucher pin. What now?! &nb...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes