• Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10 

Operating System

Android 10

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged back in, done every bit advice I've seen and the 6 month Samsung trial won't work for me. Has the opportunity ended? I am currently logged in with my Samsung account and I can see the option to start the trial in the Premium menu. Yet when I tap on it, it says I am not eligible. 

3 Replies

Hey @Ducks_R_Us, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know if you have tried Premium in the past, or have used your payment method for Spotify’s services?

Also, attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing when you try to redeem this offer. Make sure to hide sensitive information when you’re posting to the Community.

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have never initiated any sort of trial or payment for premium before. This is what I see when I tap the option to start the 6 month trial: 

Screenshot_20200812-221327_Spotify.jpg

Hey @Ducks_R_Us,

Thanks for the screenshot. I checked your original post and your device is a Samsung Galaxy S10. The offer states that:

Open the Spotify app preloaded on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G or Note20 5G Ultra, Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy A51, or Galaxy A71 5G. Log in or create an account, and tap the ‘Premium’ tab on the bottom of your screen to learn how you could get your first six months of Spotify Premium for free.

Seems like your device isn‘t eligible for this offer at the moment. You can always keep an eye on spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers. 

There is also some more information on how this offer works here.

Hope you’ll find this useful. If you need anything else, just ask. I’d be happy to help!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts