Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Duo Premium with Sonos

Spotify Duo Premium with Sonos

My husband and I have a spotify duo premium account. When I am listening to my spotify playlist (from my account) in my car and he starts listening to a playlist from his spotify account on our Sonos system, it cuts out for one of. It will not let us each play music with our own devices and playlists. Why does this happen? We pay to have duo and shoudl be able to each play our own playlist. We tried logging out and logging back in with our unique accounts but it's not fixing it.

1 Reply

Hi @SCJ84 - playing on your Sonos without stopping the playback for each other on other devices is possible, but your Sonos needs to be properly configured.

It might be best to check with Sonos for the best possible advice, but as far as we're aware you can connect different Spotify accounts within the Sonos App and then choose which one the playback starts from.

As long as you configure the Sonos app appropriately and make sure the correct account is chosen before initiating playback, there shouldn't be any issues, but again, we'd recommend reaching out to Sonos for the exact details.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts