Free/Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

Operating System

Android Nougat

My Question or Issue

I was going to purchase the Student Premium Plan, i put my cc card and then i was asked for verification for student. I pressed the Learn More button to see about the requirements, but it says error 404, i went back to home and then i got a text said that i was charged for rhe Student Premium Plan, but my status is still Spotify Free. How to void this?

2 Replies

Hey,

Please make sure you have a working internet conection. If the conection is stabel try resubscribing to your spotify premium for students.

After that check when it's your next billing date because it may be a few months away, this way your payment was just procesed a bit slow. 

If this is not usefull try contacting spotify here 

Hey @billietije, thanks for writing!

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Then I suggest you to try again, this time using different browsers in your computer.

Hope this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts