Spotify Student Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPad (7th Gen.), Lenovo Gaming 3

Operating System

(iOS 15.1, Windows 11)

My Question or Issue

My Premium individual account shows that I have Spotify with the free Hulu. My account page shows both Spotify and Hulu as active.  I cannot get Hulu to work and have tried deleting my data through Hulu and remaking an account.  When I click "Start Watching" in Chrome Browser in Windows, it asks me to subscribe to Hulu for an additional $5.99 more per month and this has been an unresolved issue for months now. I even reached out to Spotify and Hulu on separate occasions with no avail.

3 Replies

Hi @killalaska,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

Could you try to go through the linking process one more time? Please access this link and make sure you're logged into your correct Spotify account. 

Let us know how this goes!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, thanks for your response. I have tried this link multiple times with multiple agents now. It gives me a prompt that it's already linked but then shows me a free trial button. This has been the issue for months now.

2021-12-03 (1).png
2021-12-03.png

Hey @killalaska,

Thanks for your reply and screenshots.

Try clicking on the button Log In To Hulu that's shown in the screenshot to see if it works from there.

If not, we understand that you've reached out to our Support team and Hulu support already, however, the best thing to do is keeping in touch with them as they're the ones that can look at your accounts backstage and see if everything is ok, since for what we as moderators can see for the screenshots, the accounts are already linked.

You can reach out to our Support team through any of these channels.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts