Free/Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy M31S

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I tried subscribing to Spotify Premium Individual through UPI but did not get any request on my UPI app. The app that I used was FamPay, I tried a few times and it just says to check my UPI app but there's no payment request. I've even tried it in incognito

5 Replies

Hey @Kartik210,

Thank you for sharing your issue with the Community!
In such cases, we'd advise directly reaching out to FamPay, as there might be something out of order on their end 🙂
Let us know if further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

nope, even i tried getting the 3 months pack and I tried using icici and still didn't get any request

Hey @asad_rizvi969,

Thank you for your reply in this thread!

Right now, the 3 months offer is only for those who have never subscribed before, new users who haven't enjoyed our Premium services in the past. Could you confirm that this is the case on your end?

If not, we'd recommend to reach out to our Customer Support team through one of the channels here. They should be able to check what's going on and help you further with your payment.

Take care! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Even I have this issue but with the new 4 months offer i tried signing up with fampay but it didn't send a request 

Premium

Country - India

Device - Windows Laptop

Operating System - windows 11

My Question or Issue

UPI mandate successfully done but still not upgraded to premium account -

Page not rendered after payment.  -

Open the app that's linked to your UPI ID and approve the pending request from Spotify. Keep this window open.

Suggested posts