Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starbucks Partner Charged Anyway

Starbucks Partner Charged Anyway

I am a Starbucks partner and signed up for the free premium through Starbucks. I linked my already existing account, which had previously been on the paid premium subscription. 

The premium showed up on my pay statements, and I was paying taxes on the benefit, but it turns out I have also still been charged for the account on my credit card every month. So now instead of just paying for my account outright OR paying taxes on the benefit, I have been paying both. When I disconnected my card, it told me I had to enter my credit card info or I would lose my subscription. How do I A) make the the system stop charging me for my account, which should be free aside from the taxes, and B) how do I get a refund for the months that I was charged and should not have been?

1 Reply

Hey there @tendarra,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you have more than one account with us, both on Premium. In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info on how to locate and access your accounts.

Once you've located your second account, you can follow the steps here to cancel your second subscription. 

On another note, you can find more info regarding our refund policy here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂 We'll be right here if you need more help.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts