Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribing during free trail period

Subscribing during free trail period

When does my premium period start if I subscribe premium during 3 months trial?. Will I still get  3-month free trial + 1 year subscription(i wanna buy for a year)?

7 Replies

Hi @codenumb,

thanks for posting!

If you subscribe while on a special offer, the offer will continue as usual till it runs out and the first payment will be processed when the offer period ends.

However, i saw you mention you want to pay for a year ?

Spotify does not have a yearly subscription at the moment, payments are per month.

Hope this answers your question 🙂

Hey @codenumb, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Once you get started with Spotify Premium, you'll be able to use your features right away with a 3 month trial.

If you start today for example (2019/12/1) you'll be able to use Premium for free until (2020/3/1). After that, you'll be charged at the regular rate for Premium.

Also, Spotify currently doesn't offer a yearly plan. All payments for Spotify Premium are on a monthly basis.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

When I started my free trial with Spotify there WAS an option to pay yearly and also have more users. I also would like this plan. What happened to this annual payment plan?

.. spotify has 1 yr subs here in my cntry

Hey @yogipam17, and @codenumb,

Sorry for the delay in replying. 

Could you let me know which country you're located currently? I'll take a look at this for you.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

United States

Hey @yogipam17,

Thanks for confirming!

There are currently no yearly payment options with Spotify Premium plans. If you'd like to get Premium for a year, you can always get a 12-month gift card in stores, or select retail stores online like paypal.com.

I hope this helps 🙂 

@codenumb - 

Keep me posted on which country you reside in, and I'll take a look at this for you.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts