Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

On the last day & a few hours before my mobile service provider billing cycle (15th November) ends, I applied for Spotify Premium and was charged $4.44. This seems unreasonable to me. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TH16,

Thanks for the reply.

Subscriptions that are being handled by a partner (not with Spotify directly) can't be managed in any way on Spotify's end. It's best to get in touch with them since they're handling your subscription.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @TH16, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To confirm and help you further, you've been charged $4.44 after signing up for Premium? If that's not right, can you let me know what's happening in some more detail?

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I applied for Premium a few hours before my mobile service provider billing cycle ends and they perform a 50% charge (U.P 8.99) for the Premium. Shouldn't the charge be less than 10%?

Hey @TH16

Thanks for getting back to me!

Since your subscription is being handled by a mobile provider, I'd recommend getting in touch with them since they can elaborate on the charge. 

Also, I'd recommend checking out this article. Theres a Need Help section below which can guide you to the next steps.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy-J,

I have contacted my mobile service provider before starting this Topic. The customer service insisted that they are unable to help me on this matter and should verify with Spotify.

Thank you for your reply.

Marked as solution

Hey @TH16,

Thanks for the reply.

Subscriptions that are being handled by a partner (not with Spotify directly) can't be managed in any way on Spotify's end. It's best to get in touch with them since they're handling your subscription.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts