Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription issue

Subscription issue

Hi. My husband and I both signed up for a free trial back in November.  He went ahead and took out a regular monthly account but I didn't. Last Fri night he received a family advert so signed up for the family pack. He added me to this pack but when inputting the details I think he added my email as the main account. I'm a bit confused and don't know now what we have signed up for . 15 was taken from my account but I'm not sure if his usual 10 will also come out?? How can I check this?

1 Reply

Hey there, @Noreen2

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

We'd love to try and help, don't worry.

Firstly, if you’re not sure which email address/account is linked to the Premium for Family plan, we’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way, you can determine which one you used to sign up for the Premium for Family plan on.

Once you've found which account's the Plan owner, members can then be managed by this account (the person who subscribed to the plan), from their account page.

There's some more info on this in detail here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/

You mentioned you both initially subscribed to the trial. In this case, make sure your account's been added to the plan, and that you've also 'accepted the invite' too, to prevent your account being charged following the trial. As long as you're on the plan, you won't need to worry about these further charges.

If you still have questions, get right back to us 🙂

Thanks,

/M

Suggested posts