Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription problem

Subscription problem

Hi All, I've had a family premium plan for a while unfortunaely ladt month we had a problem with the payment being taken my fault it wasn't done in good time however I paid and but it only allowed me renew as a single is there a workaround it seems preety disingenious to only allow one option especially as it wasn't the plan I was on.

Would be grateful for any help with this. Thanks 

5 Replies

Hey there  @WestonBoy84,

thanks for posting !

Can you please provide the type of device and the type of subscription you had and wish to have ?

If i understand correctly, your payment was late and your Family (?) subscription got canceled and so for the rest of the memebers ?

Waiting on your update 😃

Thanks OneByBoo, apologies in delay of response, yes I let the memebership lapse I  thought though when I tried to renew it would have the current settings but I had to start again from scratch, I renewed at prompt of £9.99 then remembered it was £14.99 for the family premium so clicked the links for the family renewal using a card and had to send all the invites again, I mean its worked for now but when renewals up again at then end of thismonth becuase the DD wasn't collected last time do I have to set up the DD again to stop it happening again? 

Hey there @WestonBoy84,

thanks for posting !

When a user subscribes to the Family plan as the owner and same as for the regular Premium subscriptions, the payment method gets charged automatically every month.

If a user has an issue with the payment method provided, Spotify will notify the user or cancel in case they find flaws within the method provided by the user.

At the moment, if it works for you lets leave it and see what happens when your billing month runs out.

However, you can always reach out to support and have them take a closer look at your payment method to see if there's any issues with it from their side.

To do so, please use this contact page and reach out to CS.

Feel free to reply back to the post and update me on any change or questions you have 😃 

Thanks again OneByBoo, I'll see how it goes and act accordingly 

Appreciate the time you took to answer.

Hey @WestonBoy84,

No problem !

Feel free to reply back to the post or creating another one in case more help is needed.

Enjoy Spotify 😃

Suggested posts