Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscription problems.

Subscription problems.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country UK

My Question or Issue

I wish to cancel my "Premium" subscription but when I go into my account, it says I'm on "Free" and to subscribe to "Premium"...I'm being charged £9.99 a month, which can be verified by my credit card company, so why is account not showing this? So frustrated at this, I need to cancel as I can no longer afford it but can't cancel because I'm being told I don't have it!!!

3 Replies

Hey @kittenwings4901 🙂

Can you try the steps described in this link. And give an update if you still have trouble ? Have a nice day 🙂

Unfortunately it doesn't help....For some reason my account isn't registering that I have a "Premium" subscription but the fee is being taken every month and I've no way of canceling because of that...If I can't get anywhere, I'll have to seek legal advice as money is now being taken without my permission.

Thanks for your reply...

Hey @kittenwings4901.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It sounds like you might have another account. One that's on Premium and one that's on Free. Take a look at this page which will help you to find any additional accounts you might have. Once you find your Premium account, you can cancel the subscription. If you'd like to close one of the accounts, look here for instructions.

Should work! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts