Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

They charge me twice

Solved!

They charge me twice

Hi there. I had my premium account and two months ago me and my family bought the premium family account. So i did everything the emails said and i appear as "active" in our family account. This family account is pais by my father's credit card... But they still charge my personal credit card with the ammount of my previous premium account.

So i'm paying twice a month for the same service... i need a solution

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed,

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It sounds like you might have two separate accounts: one that is in the Premium for Family plan and another one that you are paying for a personal Premium plan on. Can you go to the subscription tab of your account page and let me know if it tells you if you're currently on Spotify Premium or Premium for Family?

Looking forward to your response 🙂

Hi thanks for answering. It appears as "spotify premium" only but i dont understand why i look like "active" in the family account.

I only have one spotify user..

Thanks!
Marked as solution

@user-removed,

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts