3 mth Premium

Country

Canada

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

I am not able to chose a payment mothod. Both cr card and PayPal selection is showing the following error msg: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. 

8 Replies

Hey @skhan871,

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Tried multpile browsers and at home and at work. Tried on mobile and laptop. I think it has something to do with my account. Is there any form of helpdesk from spotify? I can't find it.

Unlike the copy and paste, unhelpful posts that keep getting put on these threads, I actually reached out to live support who confirms there is a system issue that the techs are currently looking into with no ETR.

Thanks for the info, how can I contact live support myself? Can't find it anywhere ....

thanks

Ive never seen a company like this.  No real support, no chat, no email.  I WANT to give them my money and it does not work.  I tried three different credit cards, 3 different banks, 4 different devices, 3 different OSs, 6 different browsers, all different plans, pre-pay year, monthly.  I called the CC companies and NONE show a declined charge.  

You would think they would hire at least 1 person to take CC payments when their system craps the bed.  Obviously this is an old thread so that tells me they have not gotten their **bleep** straight.  Pretty sad.  I used to be a paid customer and when they did not embrace the family plan, left to Apple Music.  Flawless experience.  Wanted to have both though as I still had some good music here.  I blasted them on Twitter and got "try it again in 48 hours".  WOW!!!!!

I tried Brave (on Windows and MacOS), Safari (macOS and IOS), Chrome (on Windows and MacOS), Firefox (on Windows and MacOS), Opera (on Windows and MacOS), Tried 1GB AT&T, 450Mbp Comcast, 4G LTE Verizon all the same.

Suggested posts